Joyetech Ego-CC Smart Kit + Vicki and Cignot = Happy Vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Ordered up the new Ego-CC the evening of the 9th and received it last night, the 12th. Plenty fast!!

Also got a couple of of needle tip bottles and some juice samples. I made a mistake when selecting juice for the order and Vicki was fast and smiling in correcting my mistake and getting me the goods.

Haven't tried the new to me flavors of juice yet but I have put a tank through the Ego-CC and talk about simple out of the box perfection.... this is it! Shiny, sleek and built like a tank Joye hit it out of the park with this one no doubt about it.
Anyone thinking of giving this new clearomizer a shot do so!

So the long and short of this post is to make sure that Vicki knows she's all that and then some!! Thanks Vicki (-:

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Oh, you continue to be just plain sweet. Thank you!

Ordered up the new Ego-CC the evening of the 9th and received it last night, the 12th. Plenty fast!!

Also got a couple of of needle tip bottles and some juice samples. I made a mistake when selecting juice for the order and Vicki was fast and smiling in correcting my mistake and getting me the goods.

Haven't tried the new to me flavors of juice yet but I have put a tank through the Ego-CC and talk about simple out of the box perfection.... this is it! Shiny, sleek and built like a tank Joye hit it out of the park with this one no doubt about it.
Anyone thinking of giving this new clearomizer a shot do so!

So the long and short of this post is to make sure that Vicki knows she's all that and then some!! Thanks Vicki (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread