Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Hello, guys!

Today let me present you joyetech ESPION with ProCore X Kit – box mod with a centered connector, which is a rare event for joyetech Co., and with a prospective version of SubOhm atomizer – ProCore X, which, manufacturer says, will give you a really good flavor and vapor with the possibility of use MTL coil. Also, its design is oriented on people, who prefer classic style. Is it so? Let`s understand!

DSC_0610.jpg

The kit came to me in the light box with a spy silhouette and the picture of the kit on the face side. On the back we can find some usual info, certificates and warnings with contact info.

DSC_0618.jpg
DSC_0621.jpg

As this is kit version, besides standard set accessories we also have some bonuses, which will make our experience better and will help to service our devices.

Joyetech ESPION with ProCore X set:
1 * Joyetech ESPION box mod;
1 * Joyetech ProCore X atomizer;
1 * USB cable;
1 * Shaft extender;
1 * Extra glass tube (4,5 ml);
1 * Replacement coil head ProC1 (0.4 Оhm);
1 * Replacement coil head ProC1-S (0.25 Оhm);
6 * О-rings;
2 * User manual (box mod and atomizer);
1 * Warranty card;
1 * Warning card;
1 * The info card about coils​

Joyetech ESPION is a well-looked box mod, which is made of 2 composite metal parts – from smooth glossy and matt corrugated one. As a fact, in first previews i`ve seen Big Ban silhouette, and this is not in vain: the riffled bottom metal part remains it a little ;)
The box mod is really convenient for to hold, thanks to compact sizes and riffled part, which creates a good hitch with the palm of your hand.
As for assembly, I see a pair of micro backlashes and the parts, where the screen connects to body under the tempered glass, but maybe this is only my sample has such moments.
Dear Joyetech, when you stop launch devices without film over displays??? I took ESPION from the box with some scratches..Damn!

Joyetech ESPION parameters:
Sizes: 82 mm * 43 mm * 27 mm;
Colors: Black, dark grey, dark blue`n`grey​

On the face side of Joyetech ESPION we can find a 1,45 inches colored display, «Fn» button, «+» and «-» rocket and micro USB port.

DSC_0628.jpg

The right side has a big and rough «Fire» button with engraved company logo.
Well, as for buttons, I haven`t found any misfires, and «Fire» has a more distinct click and jingle, than others, but they all are pretty good.

On the top we have a centered 510 spring-loaded connector (hooray!) and the platform, which will allow us to set atomizers up to 26-27 mm flush.

DSC_0633.jpg

The back and left side has no any important marks, except the riffled cover and the name of the device on the top of one of them.

DSC_0630.jpg
DSC_0631.jpg

At the bottom there is a battery compartment cover with 3 small venting holes, which opens by shear sideways. Of course, for to help us, we have a polarity marks inside ;)

DSC_0635.jpg

The colored display is bright enough and shows not only the important indices as wattage, temperature, battery indicator, resistance, current, voltage, but also date and clocks, which you can set by yourself. This is convenient pleasant trifle, I think.

DSC_0679.jpg
DSC_0680.jpg

If the device is turned off, and if we push the «Fire» - we see clocks.
All indices are situated around spy clocks logo and on the background colored cover, which you can change.

For to turn the device on/off you need to push the «Fire» button for 5 times.

For to turn the display on/off – you need to push «Fn» for 1 time.

For to lock buttons – clamp «+» и «-», when the device is on, and the system will inform you about the operation.

For to enter the menu of settings you`ll need to push «Fire» for 3 times. Then you`ll see the tree of settings: Mode, Set, Info, Colors. If you want to make a step back – push the «Fire» button for one time.

DSC_0677.jpg

The «Mode» branch includes the choice from 4 vape mods: VW, RTC («Real Time Clock»), TC (TI, SS, Ni), TCR (M1, M2, M3).

DSC_0678.jpg
DSC_0682.jpg
DSC_0673.jpg
DSC_0691.jpg
DSC_0693.jpg
DSC_0692.jpg

The «Settings» branch contains the following submenu.

DSC_0683.jpg

Lock signs –allow to lock/unlock resistance;
POWER – wattage set;
«SUBPARA» -here you can see the total puffs, their time or return to main;

DSC_0684.jpg

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
CLOCK – clock and date settings;

DSC_0696.jpg

PREHEAT - you can set preheat of you coils here, especially its time and wattage;​

DSC_0685.jpg

TIMEOUThere you can set the timeout of your screen;​

DSC_0686.jpg

EXIT – return to a main menu

The «INFO» branch consists of 3 items:
BATTERIES – battery indicator;
VERSION – firmware version;
EXIT – return to a main menu

DSC_0687.jpg

The «Color» branch allows you to set the color of the background of the menu.

DSC_0688.jpg

Joyetech ESPION specifications:
Wattage: 1-200W;
Maximum output voltage: 9V;
Resistance: 0,1-3,5 Оhm (VW), 0,05-1,5 Оhm (TC, TCR);
Modes: Power, RTC, TC (Ni, Ti, SS), TCR (M1, M2, M3);
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉;
Thread: of 510 type, spring-loaded;
Battery: 2 high-rated 18650;
Max charging current: 2A;
Max current: 50A​

In the chain of box mod we have ProCore X atomizer, which looks like the last version ProCore Remix, but has other specifications without possibility of use as RDA or RTA. It`s prospective, because has saved the design and main options, which Remix`d had. Its capacity can be raised up to 4,5 ml from TPD 2 ml, but I`ve failed, when tried to unscrew all parts, and the little one had been broken because of strong factory crimping((( Be careful! And for company I have an advice: if you read it, please!!! Give more glasses to customers in sets of their kits or use other o-rings.

DSC_0640.jpg

Joyetech ProCore X parameters:
Height: 44 mm (2 ml), 53 mm (4,5 ml);
Diameter: 25 mm;
Materials: Stainless steel, Glass, Delrin;
Colors: Black, Gunmetal, Silver
ProCore X with 2 ml on board consists of 5 parts: base, glass tube, replacement coil head, top cap and drip tip.

The base is made with the thread inside for to fix coil heads, has a bottom airflow with middle stroke and stopper and swimming pin.
Well, these 2 months I got 2 samples from companies, where the atomizer has a paint chip( Bad painting? Bad work while packing? I don`t know, but this is a fact...​

DSC_0655.jpg

Replacement coil heads. They are of 2 types – ProC1 and ProC1-S. They both have one coil inside, but different resistance, wattage, flavor and vapor.
ProC1-S positions itself as MTL coil head, but I disagree: the puff is tighter than in ProC1, but this is a SubOhm head with a middle-free puff.
As for flavor, these coils has not bad projection of it (esp. ProC1-S), but this is not a Tank atomizer of course.
There is no RBA base, and I think, this is bad, because this possibility will make ProCore X more interesting for all vapers. But if you don`t like to build coils by your own hands – you can buy other 3 versions of coils with 2,3 or 4 of their variations inside heads.​

DSC_0661.jpg

The next part is top cap with filling holes.
Really, I like such a system, when you need to move the cover forward, and then open it, but think, that «slider» type is better. Of course, there are some notches, which will help to unscrew it without difficulties.
The damn wide o-ring`s situated under the main body, and I remain you: be careful, when try to take off the glass tube.​

DSC_0649.jpg
DSC_0651.jpg

On the top there is a special stock with o-rings, which fixes non-standard drip tip, which can be named of 810 type with conic form, but it can`t be changed or used with other atomizer because of the form. I don`t understand, why Joyetech follow this way and don`t want to make standard 810 mouthpieces.​

DSC_0645.jpg

Joyetech ProCore X specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: 810, of Delrin, non-changeable;
Thread: 510 with swimming pin

DSC_0622.jpg

Pros:
Sizes;
Quality and assembly;
Not bad flavor And vapor;
Informative display;
Simple menu;
No leaks;
Top filling;
The capacity can be variated;
Price
Cons:
No RBA base;
Non-changeable drip tip;
Excessively strong pressing of atomizer parts;
Rare dumbs, when exiting from hibernation and navigating through menu
CV
I think, that guys from Joyetech needed such a step for to stop launching devices for beginners, which they make lately. They needed such a serious device, which could be better, than Cuboid Pro, for example. And they`have done it!
They position it as a classic device for people, who are in business or prefer suits, and this is it. Last their try was a long time ago, and i`m not sure, was it success or not. But now, I think, ESPION will find their fans!
Yes, I prefer devices, which are a little brighter or with led-light, and can`t say, that design has the highest rating in my list, but its simplicity and style deserve respect.
There are some dumbs, when you wake up the device or navigate through the menu, but… But I like it)
As for the complete atomizer, I repeat again: no possibility of use an RBA base? No country for the old men! We, customers and users, MUST HAVE SUCH A POSSIBILITY!
Yes, I know, that not all people prefer to build coils, but you can launch RBA and sell it separately – who wants – will buy it. Or (the better way) – you can put it in set, and who wants to buy replacement coil heads – will do it with no doubts!
ProCore X has not bad flavor and vapor, bottom airflow, convenient filling and sizes – these are its pros, and if you prefer SubOhm atomizers – it`s not the worst variant, believe me.
As for the price, you can buy kit for about 53$, and only the box mod costs about 45$. Not a high price, do you agree?

You can Joyetech ESPION with ProCore X Kit it here.​

• Informative
Reactions: tailland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread