Joyetech Evic VT 60 Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
Looks like a new temperature control mod enters the ring. There isn't much info to go on yet such as price, chip set and other details just a pic and some specs. Looks like we will soon see joyetech release their TC mod with 5000 MAH and a 60 watt limit with 8.0 volts. It looks to be a small form factor and some interesting color choices. If anybody has more details that would be helpful.
Pre-order-joyetech-evic-vt-60W-mod.png
Pre-order-joyetech-evic-vt-60W-mod.jpg

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
I'm wondering
Oh man... New evic, I loved my 11w evic tube, still think it's one very pretty tube mod personally. I'd love to "upgrade" it ;)
Joyetech/Eleaf I think have done a really good job with their mods and some of their tanks. If this mod works and is affordable I think it is another home run for those 2 companies

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
i like the screen and the Ti capability but the shiny plastic orange finish with the chrome top plate looks a bit cheap to me. Maybe there will be different finishes on the released version!

I hope the screen will flip to horizontal when needed. If so, Busardo will go bananas fro it. He has been on about that for ever lol!!

also I think the 5000mAh LiPo is good I think and distinguishes it from the 18650 TC mods around at the moment. Good to have some choice!!

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
I'm not a fan of trusting info from alibaba. I really hope this is a real Joyetech made device. And honestly I like the orange. Never seen an orange mod except for the Insanely ugly hammond (g) boxes which I would not buy personally. I would feel like I'm carrying around a industrial light switch box, like the kinds you see on cinder block walls in warehouses. LOL

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
1st was the wave of subohm tanks, now will TC devices.

Almost makes me want to wait

Almost lol
Welcome to the wide wide world of vaping, where everything is cloned a ridiculous amount times or you can find 100+ various versions of the same thing

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Interesting! What is that big bump on the top panel, beside the 510? Is that just the top of the battery contact?
My guess is it's one of Joyetech's infamous control knobs. They come up with some pretty unusual switches and I'd say that one rotates left and right similar to the control ring on their previous eVics

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
My guess is it's one of Joyetech's infamous control knobs. They come up with some pretty unusual switches and I'd say that one rotates left and right similar to the control ring on their previous eVics

Oh god yeah I just noticed that it doesn't have any other buttons besides fire!

Oh jesus, mod manufacturers! I thought it was bad enough that no mod maker will consider adding more than three buttons, such that we end up with ridiculous UIs like on the DNA 40 + clones (five-clicks-to-lock-then-hold-up-down-and-fire-for-five-seconds-then-use-up-or-down-then-five-clicks-to-unlock-then-spin-around-once-twice-three-times-while-tapping-out-"please"-"kill-"me"-in-morse-code-with-your-feet.)

Now they're even removing the two buttons we had? Because why have three buttons, when you could a button and a knob! Hell, why even have those? Voice controlled mods! "Up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Down. Fire. Fire. FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Might be a tad hard to tell it to fire while sucking in vapour, of course. I know, have a voice memo feature so you can record your voice saying "Fire", then press a button to play back the recording of "Fire", so the mod can listen to that and start firing!

Hell, that'd still make more sense than Yihi using a gravity sensor for changing watts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread