Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Just picked up a joyetech Atopac Penguin SE using the JVIC System and it's a gamechanger. PBusardo has done a review on the Dolphin.

I disagree with PBusardo. I vape on 100% VG liquid that is approximately 18% Flavoring + 7% EverPure and it's vaped perfectly. Now back to my review.

JVIC stands for juice Vertical Injection Coil. So what's unique. It is installed at the bottom of the cartridge and the juice is above and then sucked down.

So why is this a game changer. The coil while being small puts out major league clouds. The two devices that it's in are not variable watt/volt. The way you regulate your vape is by the ohms of the coil.

It came with a .25 coil which was too hot for me but I think perfect for many. So I popped in the .6 coil which was almost perfect but still too hot for a tootle puffer. If it gives you an idea I normally vape a Zephyrus .25Ohm Coil at 18 Watts.

For the Penguin I went and bought the 1.2Ohm and it's the perfect vape for me.

I'm super impressed with this system. I've been using it a week and no dry hits. No spitting or gurgling. The Penguin is so light that after using it I have no desire to use my older heavy devices.

So why is it a gamechanger because so far it's the most stable atomizer system that I've come across. Again no spitting, no gurgling, no leaking and all in a small package. And the devices that it's coming in are basically no brainers.

A newbie can fill her up and start vaping. By the way VapeSourcing in their US Warehouse has both the Penguin and the Dolphin at $19.95 + Shipping. At under $30.00 Delivered the Penguin is an amazing unit.

I bought it to be my traveling unit but looks like it has become my daily unit.

Can't wait until they implement it in some classier units.(Hopefully)

Last edited:
Reactions: fratervapor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread