Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well just picked up a joyetech Teros as my Stealth vaping device and I'mimpressed with it.

What I like is the fit and finish. I bought the Chromatic Yellow that turns Red in the sunlight. Mine turns pink but that's life. Paint Job is purty and the shape is very nice too.

What I like is the ease of use. This device doesn't even have a button, it detects when you inhale and so far it's been spot on. I think that they finally perfected this technology.

The form factor is very small it has a thin wedge type shape and just looks cool.

When I first vaped on it, I wasn't impressed but then I'm using 12mg liquid. I proceeded to make 36 mg liquid last night and I'm getting a decent vape.

Don't know if I'd recommend this as an every day vape unit but I can tell that it's going to be perfect for times when I don't want to carry a full size Vape.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
I love the Eco, so was excited about the Teros. Didnt quite give the same vape and weighs about the same as a small planet.
Hi - I'm interested to know which has the tighter draw? I know a separate MTL tip can be bought for the Eco, but how do they compare by default? Thanks.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread