- Gold
- Silver
- Dazzling

q0UyF5v.jpg

Specification:

Size: 28.0mm x 138.5mm
Weight: 163.0g (no cell)
Colors: Matte Black, Silver, Gold, Sky Blue, Dazzling
Battery using: single high rate 18650 cell (CDR = 25A)
e-liquid capacity: 5.0ml
Heater: Joyetech NCFilmTM heater (Kanthal 0.25ohm)
Screen: 0.49 inch OLED display
Output: 1-80W
Modes: POWER/BYPASS/TEMP(NI/TI/SS)/TCR
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TEMP/TCR mode
0.05-3.5ohm for POWER mode

In the box:

ULTEX T80 (no cell)
CUBIS Max atomizer
1 x NCFilmTM heater
1 x QC USB cable
2 x Manual
1 x Warranty card
2 x Warning card
Spare parts
ZZfFFfh.jpg

Joyetech ultex t80 kit is ergonomic vape pen kit, which consists of ULTEX T80 mod and the CUBIS Max tank. You can buy this kit in 5 different colors, sky blue, matte black, gold, silver and dazzling. Kit that I received is stainless steel and in my opinion this kit looks very nice, this is very subjective but I like how it looks, especially the mod.

Cubis max tank is definitely innovative tank, it is different than everything that we have seen so far. The innovative Joyetech NCFilmTM heater is made of Kanthal, which can be cleaned with cloth when flavor drops and re-use again. This tank is for direct to lung vaping. Also this tank is top airflow tank and it is very hard to make it leak, basically this tank is leak-proof, which is very good. You can buy this tank separately if you want.
You can see beautiful details on the top cap, airflow control ring and on the base. From the bottom of the tank you can see engraved "Cubis max" and gold plated 510 pin, threads on connection are good. Build quality is very good, threads are also good and there is no any problems when you want to take apart the tank and clean it. Diameter of the tank is 26mm at the bottom of the base, but on the top of the base diameter of the tank is 28mm, height of the tank is 50mm with drip tip and 510 pin.

xk0562O.jpg

Cubix max tank comes with 510 drip tip with o rings on it, it stands very nice in the place and you can use here other 510 drip tips, I tried few and there is no any problems. Diameter of the drip tip is 14mm, height of the drip tip is 10mm. Usually I use 810 drip tips but I must say that this one is okay for me and it is comfortable for using.

This is top fill atomizer and under the drip tip you can see the top cap which can be opened very easy, one of my favorite ways to open the top cap. On the top cap you can see some details and you can see the red marked arrow. So, when you need to fill the tank all you need to do is to push top cap on the marked arrow and it will be opened and after that you will see one hole for e liquid, this hole is big and probably you will have no problems with filling the tank.
Considering that this is top airflow tank, next that you can see is the airflow control ring. On the airflow control ring you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment. On the ariflow ring you can see two holes and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Here we have a stopper which I always prefer.

F7NijHj.jpg

nqz70GB.jpg

Cubis max will come with glass tank that holds 5ml of e liquid which is great capacity in my opinion, in the package will be one more spare glass tank that holds 5ml of e liquid as well.
When you take apart the tank you can see the chimney and you also can see how airflow works here. Airflow is very good and there is not false air when you close the airflow completely, which is good. On the bottom you can see two wicking holes.
On this tank we can uscrew the base cap and when you unsrew the base cap you can see the plate that also can be removed. On the plate you can see a little notch which will help to take off the plate with your fingernail or with tweezers, anyway it is easy to take off the plate. When you take off the plate you can see one piece of cotton and you can see NCFilm heater. It is very easy to replace the cotton once when you need to, all you need to do is to use your tweezers to remove the cotton and place the new one inside. Of course before you fill the tank you will need to prime the cotton with few drops of e liquid and than you can fill the tank and vape. In the package you will receive 5 pieces of cotton and one in the tank. You can also use that cotton to measure your own cotton for later when you need to use your own cotton.
You can change the innovative NCFilm heater pretty much easy as well, you can see two screws that you need to unscrew and replace the heater, in the package you will receive one more heater. The innovative Joyetech NCFilmTM heater is made of kanthal. Joyetech says that you can use one heater for 3 months. On their website you can see that they said, after some time you need to clean the heater and you can reuse it. Joyetech tested this heater with 800 puffs a day on 40watts with 60-40 vg pg and if you use this tank this way, you will probably be able to use one heater for 3 months. Resistance of the heater is 0.25ohm. Recommendedpower for the tank is 40watts.

gbLIEGz.jpg

m00HWM7.jpg

BIV8Zsv.jpg

How this tank works:

First I would like to say that I like to see something innovative which works very well. You can fill this tank very easy from the top and also because of the top airflow there is no problems with leaking. I use this tank on 40-50 watts and it works very good, vapor production is good, there is more vapor than I expected and also flavor is very good, I must say that I can taste some different notes in my e liquid which I like, anyway, flavor is good in my opinion. There is a lot of airflow when it is fully open and aiflow is not loud when it is fully open and gets little bit louder with closing it.
This innovative tank is very good for people that use premade coils and for beginners, cause you can save a ton of money with this innovative heaters, only with 2 heaters that came in the package you can enjoy for 6 months, which is very good.
Only thing that maybe can bother you with this tank is louder airflow when it is almost closed, but when it is more than half opened airflow is not loud.
We have a lot of pros here, first of all is the innovative NCFilm heater that can save you a lot of money and still you can get good flavor, top airflow design is a big pro because this tank will never leak, great capacity of the tank and it is pretty much easy to change your cotton and heater.

Joyetech ultex T80

Ultex T80 is regulated tube mod powered by single replaceable 18650 battery, the ULTEX T80 kit can fire up to 80W maximum output and supports multiple output modes. Mod has very nice design in my opinon, honestly I like how it looks. This is a small tube mod that I especially like, height of the mod is 95mm, diameter of the mod is 26mm, weight of the mod is 92g without battery. You can also buy this mod separately if you want.

sT6pXPg.jpg

This mod is not just straight tube, you can see a lot of details on the mod, which I think that makes mod looks better. Build quality is good and threads are good, I can't say anything bad about build quality.
Diameter of the mod is 26mm and you will have no overhang with 26mm atomizers. If you want to use smaller atomizers you can always use beauty ring and it will look really nice. Threads on 510 connection are good and here is a spring loaded gold plated 510 pin.
From the bottom of the mod you can see battery cap, on the battery cap you can see some engravings, "Ultex T80", "Joyetech", "Premier electronic cigarette manufacturer" and you can see engraved Joyetech logo. Battery cap also has battery venting holes and some details that helps with unscrewing the cap. Threads on the cap and on the mod are good and minus pin on the mod is spring loaded. There is no any problems when you want to place your battery inside. Inside you can also see battery orientation and you can see isolation in case that your battery is scratched, but anyway, you should never use scratched battery.
Next on the mod you can see the fire button, up and down buttons, screen, usb port and engraved "Joyetech".
You can use usb port for charging and for upgrading the device, this mod supports fast charging, max charging current is 2A.
Fire button is very clicky and it protrudes so it is not hard to find it on the mod, there is no missfires whatsoever and there is led light in the fire button and every time when you press the fire button it will glow. You can use the fire button with your index finger or with you thumb without any problems, it is pretty much comfortable for using.
Up and down buttons works good as well and under the buttons there is 0.49inch oled display.

fI1v3PP.jpg

j0Rg9bA.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn off the device you need to do the same.
When you turn on the device in the power mode you can see resistance of the coil, volts (can be changed in settings), battery indicator and of course the power, you can see everything really good.
With 3 click on the fire button you can change the modes and you can choose between:

- Wattage
- Bypass
- Temp Ni
- Temp Ti
- Temp Ss
- TCR M1
- TCR M2
- TCR M3

In vw mode you can adjust your power with up and down buttons and you can set the power between 1-80w, when you press up button power will go up in 0.1w increments and when you reach 20w it will go up in 1w increments.
In the temperature control mode, when you click up or down button you will adjust temperature, but if you click 4 times on the fire button you can adjust the power.
You can lock the device when you press and hold up and down buttons, you can do the same to unlock the device, when the device is locked you won't be able to use up and down buttons, but still you will be able to use the fire button and vape.
To enter the menu you need to hold up and fire button and in the menu you can see:

1. Exit
2. Puff/vaping time/voltage
3. Lock/unlock coil (TC/TCR mod)
4. Stealth mode
5. Logo on/off
6. Preheat (Power mod)
7. Set TCR value (TCR mod)
8. Set timeout duration
9. Device info
10. Check battery voltage

Protections:

- Dual circuit protection
- Timeout protection
- Over-charging protection
- Short-circuit protection

ZK3OZMK.jpg

I really like to use tube mods and I am very impressed how this one looks, it looks great in my opinion. Mod is very comfortable for using and I can carry it with myself everywhere. It works very good, I can use it with my mtl atomizers or with my dl atomizers, there is no any problems with the mod and I use it every day.
Build quality is very good and I can say that this mod is now one of my favorite mods.
There is nothing here that bothers me, it is very good mod, I like the size of the mod, I like how it looks and I like how it works.
I would recommend this mod for sure, because it is one of the best tube mods out there, you will not be disappointed, you can use it with your mtl atomizers or with you dl atomizers without problems.

You can buy it here: Joyetech Ultex T80 kit

swyU45e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread