Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
It seems that Joyetech would never stop surprising you with continuously introduced vape gears in a short time this year. Today we will bring you a new excellent tank from Joyetech, namely Ultimo, which features detachable structure that enables you to wash and clean each part.

With a juice capacity of 4ml, the Joyetech Ultimo is enough for your daily use. To make filling more easier and get more airflow, Ultimo is equipped with large juice and airflow inlet. The highlight of this new tank is that, it adopts new MG series coil heads, including a 0.5ohm MG Clapton head, a 0.25ohm MG QCS head and especially a 0.5ohm MG Ceramic head that will maitain a longer lifespan and bring a pure flavor ever.

7a8b5f879f74f945b81109d380e48237.jpg

Features:
Top Filling System & Improved Airflow Control
Superb Ceramic Head with Great Flavor
Specially Designed MG Series Heads
Large Coil e-Juice Inlet and Airflow Inlet
Detachable and Washable Structure

Wanna know more about this Joyetech Ultimo, please visit:
http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-Ultimo-Atomizer-4ml.html

If you happen to search for a good tank for direct lung vaping, please don't hesitate to check this Ultimo tank from Joyetech. As usual, feel free to use coupon code
"AHGEVAPE" to get a discount.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Can these ceramic coils be cleaned or dry burned?

Joyetech recommends not cleaning them with water (it's in the manual I got with my tank), but I have dry burned mine and it cleaned up nicely. The hole in the top of the coil is big enough to allow for a Q-tip to be inserted to wipe the coil off after dry burning and I get no residue or burnt flavor from my cleaned coil.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I want to get a ceramic coil tank badly(it would be my first ceramic) but the only thing holding me back on the ultimo is no rba. Unless I missed it. But then again maybe I should get it ,I want to see what all the ceramic hypes about.

San Antonio,Texas
Dooo eeeet! This thing is incredible! The flavor and vapor are outstanding. I have found my new favorite tank!! :)

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
If you are using the MG series coil, it can only hold 80-90 watts max. I run mine at 80watts on a regular basis. Also, if you have 100%PG juice (super thick) that may be causing it. When you are using a brand new coil, it is best to "break it in" by lower your wattage and slowly going higher. Coils arent fans of just being cranked up to their max wattage point right when they are brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread