The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech ULTIMO, A DL Tank With New MG Ceramic Head

Discussion in 'Heaven Gifts' started by AlmightyEvan, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AlmightyEvan

AlmightyEvan Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2016
    Shanghai, China
    It seems that Joyetech would never stop surprising you with continuously introduced vape gears in a short time this year. Today we will bring you a new excellent tank from Joyetech, namely Ultimo, which features detachable structure that enables you to wash and clean each part.

With a juice capacity of 4ml, the Joyetech Ultimo is enough for your daily use. To make filling more easier and get more airflow, Ultimo is equipped with large juice and airflow inlet. The highlight of this new tank is that, it adopts new MG series coil heads, including a 0.5ohm MG Clapton head, a 0.25ohm MG QCS head and especially a 0.5ohm MG Ceramic head that will maitain a longer lifespan and bring a pure flavor ever.

[​IMG]

Features:
    Top Filling System & Improved Airflow Control
    Superb Ceramic Head with Great Flavor
    Specially Designed MG Series Heads
    Large Coil e-Juice Inlet and Airflow Inlet
    Detachable and Washable Structure

Wanna know more about this Joyetech Ultimo, please visit:
    http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-Ultimo-Atomizer-4ml.html

If you happen to search for a good tank for direct lung vaping, please don't hesitate to check this Ultimo tank from Joyetech. As usual, feel free to use coupon code
    "AHGEVAPE" to get a discount.

• Like Like x 5
  2. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Oh boy, more ceramic! Yay!! :banana::banana::banana: Way to go, Joyetech and Heaven Gifts! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    Looks good and ceramic too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vera

Vera Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2010
    Shanghai, China

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Twisted420 has a review:

• Like Like x 2
  6. cooladdict

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Okay that's it. I absolutely, positively, NEED this tank!!! I am all about ceramic coils, having tried most of them, and he is so excited about this one I definitely need to try it. I hope release date is very, very soon!!! :)

7. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    I'm real curious about this tank and the ceramic coils, can you tell me if the ceramic coils can be used in TC mode perhaps?

9. msh69

msh69 Senior Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Sold! im getting one in a few days,,, any suggestions on mods to go with it?
    p.s. im a rookie to vaping lol

10. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    I want to get one soon vape budget low though..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

11. Zipslack

Zipslack Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2013
    Wesson, MS, USA
  12. Darkstar>otherone

Darkstar>otherone Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Windy City
    Can these ceramic coils be cleaned or dry burned?

• Like Like x 1
  13. cooladdict

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Joyetech recommends not cleaning them with water (it's in the manual I got with my tank), but I have dry burned mine and it cleaned up nicely. The hole in the top of the coil is big enough to allow for a Q-tip to be inserted to wipe the coil off after dry burning and I get no residue or burnt flavor from my cleaned coil.

14. Vaping!!!Jables

Vaping!!!Jables Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2015
    I want to get a ceramic coil tank badly(it would be my first ceramic) but the only thing holding me back on the ultimo is no rba. Unless I missed it. But then again maybe I should get it ,I want to see what all the ceramic hypes about.

San Antonio,Texas

• Like Like x 1
  15. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    This tank is amazing. I have no leaking or spitting issues (besides the usual condensation). The flavor with these MG coils is outstanding. I have this tank paired with my Joyetech Cuboid Mini. What a great combo!

• Like Like x 1
  16. cooladdict

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Dooo eeeet! This thing is incredible! The flavor and vapor are outstanding. I have found my new favorite tank!! :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    There is a RBA, but it is sold separately and not included with the tank.

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-MG-RTA-Head-for-Ultimo.html

18. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    The MG series ceramic coil is amazing. The flavor is explosive. No dry hits because it takes longer to heat up. Longer lifespan. Can set it at higher wattage. Overall, bigger clouds, better flavor, more cost efficient. My vote goes to ceramic!

• Like Like x 1
  19. J ulti

J ulti Full Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Why am I getting dry hots the second I increase my wattage on the ceramic coil??!! I am.so disappointed. In one week Li have been through several coils. I prime it then I let it sit for 20 minutes

20. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    If you are using the MG series coil, it can only hold 80-90 watts max. I run mine at 80watts on a regular basis. Also, if you have 100%PG juice (super thick) that may be causing it. When you are using a brand new coil, it is best to "break it in" by lower your wattage and slowly going higher. Coils arent fans of just being cranked up to their max wattage point right when they are brand new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.