Joyetech's new EGO AiO ECO

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
IMG_1145.JPG

Keep Calm...this is joyetech's new all-in-one pen style device,the EGO AiO ECO powered by ECO technology and optimized for high nicotine users which makes it especially great for the beginner or for anyone using high nicotine liquid or nicotine salts.This new ECO technology nearly doubles the battery life of this 650mAh battery.The maximum output wattage is 6.8W with ultra low constant output of 1.85v.The low power consumption allows the battery to have a very low output with the BFHN 0.5 ohm coil head and has a max 1A charging current.

The kit includes 1 EGO AiO ECO,2 BFHN 0.5 ohm coil heads,1 usb cable and some spare o-rings.and as usual the instruction sheet & warranty card. It is available in grey,green,blue,red and black .

IMG_1252.JPG

It so tiny measuring 14mm in Diameter and 113mm long'
weighs only 37.5g and has an E-liquid Capacity: 1.20ml
its simple to take apart to clean or replace the coil!
IMG_1289.JPG

and simple to fill
IMG_1295.JPG

how sweet is this!
IMG_1254 (2).JPG

and even has changeable LED tank lights,and of course I choose my fav!
IMG_1297 (2).JPG

Although this little guy is made for high nicotine or nic salt I have been using it with 3mg 50/50 and been loving it! I'm amazed at the flavour and its just a simple satisfying vape. Excellent for anyone wanting to quit smoking, but great for anyone! I like having something this simple to take with me in public or at family gatherings. Nice and stealthy. I found the battery life great though I'm not sure I got the estimated 350 puffs I did get 2 full tanks on a single charge. I'm also impressed with the upgraded paint finish! #joyetechbravo ....and Vape On

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
Just a little UPDATE:
I ran into the gurgling problem after I refilled my tank,and once it wouldn't even fire....but I poured my juice back in bottle took the glass off,took the coil out,discovered that when I was taking cap off I was somehow turning the whole thing and loosened the coil so after I refilled the coil was loose so juice got under the coil onto the firing pin causing the problem. I dried up under the coil and all the threads in battery and on the coil,pit the coil in TIGHTLY refilled and it was back to 100%. And I agree, yes its a pretty tight draw but I think it would be exactly what a newbie would like. I've only been using my 3mg in it but found it quite satisfying. I've used it among family gatherings and had no complaints of the 'dreaded clouds'. Now don't get me wrong....I couldn't wait to get out of there and grab my ESPION again but the ECO got me though with ease!!! I had a few of the smokers there try it and they all said..."Now I could use that"...these being the same people that had on previous occasions tried my EXCEED and my CUBOID lite and did nothing but cough and choke and say "I wouldn't even try to do that" But as always...everyone is different :) I will and have recommend the ECO to anyone wanting to quit smoking. :) I will and have recommend the ECO to anyone wanting to quit smoking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plantsmantx

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
Did your kit come with 2 caps, one being smaller airflow holes? I like a really tight draw and I guess there is another mouth piece that comes with smaller air flow holes. I was wondering how that mouth piece performed
unfortunately there was only the one with mine (the one with the biggest hole)and I also realized there was no spare glass which I hope Joyetech adds to the final production,I believe mine was from first batch of testers because I have read there are 2 caps.

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
Very bad e-cigarette product, you will find the juice in your mouth all the time, even it becomes hot when use that can't put in your mouth, I through it out, it is useless.
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with it. I liked it so much I got a second one! perhaps you got liquid down the chimney when you were filling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread