Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Dear community,

The following video will explain what is going on behind the scenes at JRCT. Folks that are close to my family and I are aware of the situation, and we wished it that way as my private life in all candour is nobody's business. OTOH the onslaught of e-mails wrt the release of the 50 calibre is taking its toll on my time.

The decision to release private information has been carefully considered and I have decided to convey to my customers the reasons for certain changes in direction and delivery of certain products. Although not an easy decision, a cost effective decision (time) of not having to constantly repeating myself in private communiqués was required, and hence the public announcement.

In closing I would like to thank our customers for their support and more importantly their patronage.

Switcher,

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
All my love and best wishes for the missus and her surgery. Give her a big ole bear hug for me!
So sorry for all you have been through and will be going through. I hope people back off and let you breathe a bit as you go through this trying time. Congrats on getting your lifestyle in order, it really takes time and research and hard work to change a way of life~I know how hard that can be-Keep on doing what is best for the Switcher family!

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I wish you and your wife all the best, and many prayers.
My mother has gone through breast cancer and I know first hand (from taking her to all the appointments) its not easy. I can only imagine how you are able to deal with that, the added stress of the store and diabetes.

I must say you are a great asset to the community and must thank you for your past/present/future contributions to us, and commend you for still doing so during this difficult time.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
So sorry to hear about the health issues, Switcher. But also relieved to hear that you have your diabetes under control and that the wife's cancer will not require the chemo and radiation! Some tough days ahead nevertheless and you know you have a lot of people pulling for you and the missus.

Just want to hand out a huge 'shout out' to Switcher while I am here. Even with all the other much more pressing issues in his life, he has spent an inordinate amount of time with me over the past week educating me on a whole whack of stuff in order that I can make an intelligent decision. The man has had the patience of a saint, let me tell you!! I've learned a whole bunch from him. He has a fantastic way of explaining things to those of us who are 'electronically challenged'.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife, Switcher.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
All my love and best wishes for the missus and her surgery. Give her a big ole bear hug for me!
So sorry for all you have been through and will be going through. I hope people back off and let you breathe a bit as you go through this trying time. Congrats on getting your lifestyle in order, it really takes time and research and hard work to change a way of life~I know how hard that can be-Keep on doing what is best for the Switcher family!
All is well Mrs Gator, looking forward to sharing a yarn with you and hubby in a few weeks. Don't be too picky with my customers LOL, we have fostered some many fine folks here, and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of folks to work with. As stated I felt our customers needed to know some behind the scene activities that are often taken for granted. Our private lives are exactly that, and to reach such a decision was not easy. I have the missus full support wrt the announcement.

Our customers have been accustomed to a certain degree of efficacy in how we look after them and as I felt the efficacy slipping it was high time to bring them into the picture rather than fade away leaving them guessing.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I wish you and your wife all the best, and many prayers.
My mother has gone through breast cancer and I know first hand (from taking her to all the appointments) its not easy. I can only imagine how you are able to deal with that, the added stress of the store and diabetes.

I must say you are a great asset to the community and must thank you for your past/present/future contributions to us, and commend you for still doing so during this difficult time.
Stress is something I have dealt with all my life with my former occupation and therefore can handle it quite easily. We were taught to nip problems in the bud before they fester and that is all I am doing here. We appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers. The missus and I were shocked with the announcement as she looks after her health. She is a very strong woman and merely commented it could be / have been a lot worst if she wasn't so health conscience, or a different type of cancer. So in a way we are indeed extremely fortunate. But it is amazing how quick time passes us by with all the various apts etc... and the first thing you know you are in the next month etc...

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
So sorry to hear about the health issues, Switcher. But also relieved to hear that you have your diabetes under control and that the wife's cancer will not require the chemo and radiation! Some tough days ahead nevertheless and you know you have a lot of people pulling for you and the missus.

Just want to hand out a huge 'shout out' to Switcher while I am here. Even with all the other much more pressing issues in his life, he has spent an inordinate amount of time with me over the past week educating me on a whole whack of stuff in order that I can make an intelligent decision. The man has had the patience of a saint, let me tell you!! I've learned a whole bunch from him. He has a fantastic way of explaining things to those of us who are 'electronically challenged'.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife, Switcher.

Fisher old buddy ;) what can I say :blush:

It is just what I/we do. As I explained in our private communications I am not a crusader and I am not here to save lives perse. However, I will help any one that is seeking a safer lifestyle and assist them in any way I can to achieve desired results. IMO CS extends further than replacing a defective part etc... It is providing them with the necessary information that will suit their individual vaping needs in order to remain smoke free. We all know how hard and frustrating it is to kick our habit, so helping others achieve their goals, is reward in itself, and a pleasure helping you :)

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Fisher, I knew right away that you and the Switcher would get along famously. Good peeps all around.

:)

I have this sneaky suspicion that he and I see a lot of things the same way. Lucky for him I'm on the other side of the continent and 'dropping by for a coffee' is out of the question. :D Great guy - love his no BS style! Even swallowed my pride and sent him the link to the only YouTube video I've ever done ... the one from the 'old days' where I won that contest, wink, wink. Figured that, at the least, it's nice to put a face to a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread