Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I'm expecting a fresh shipment of 1.8s the week after next.

Good to hear! BTW - I think I just needed to break in those V2 cartos - they're working excellent now! Am very spoiled now though ... only pick up my Ego 650 regular batt when absolutely necessary. Hard to go back after some excellent 4.0 - 4.2 V vaping! :)

Marthag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2011
Canada
I will look into that, my good sir. Thanks for the heads up.

ETA: Done! Got your order and note. The cart did it's job (subtracted 2 x 2.5 from inventory) just the title needed changing.

Lol you actually made me laugh, first thing in the morning. Now that's a great way to start the day. Thank you. :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
They have arrived folks...

vape safe.jpg

The 2 cent fuse protects an APV's (advance personal vaporizer) battery from going into thermal runaway during dead equipment shorts, by opening the circuit.

This circuit "fuse" is designed to work in both mechanical and electrical mods. Should your electrical protection fail on your PV, the fuse will blow (when the battery is pushing 7A) during a dead short preventing thermal runaway.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Good to hear! BTW - I think I just needed to break in those V2 cartos - they're working excellent now! Am very spoiled now though ... only pick up my Ego 650 regular batt when absolutely necessary. Hard to go back after some excellent 4.0 - 4.2 V vaping! :)
:) I am glad I was able to show you that side of vaping :D You know where to find the rainbow ;)

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Well, Switcher, I got those tobacco juices in today and ... yessirree ... they are going to do the trick all right! OMG they are good. Boosted up the strength on them as well just as a precaution. Gotta make sure the stinkies lose all their hold on me and I think I have found the last link to break with these. Man, I am feeling good now! The most satisfied I have felt since beginning this vaping journey, I can tell you.

Am thinking that I really want a dripping atty for that Altoid (it's so damn cute) mod so guess I'll have to get me one of them I06 2.5 atties. :D Am loving dripping with this atty. I have a feeling this is going to be used way more often than just as my 'out in the bush' ecig. lol.

Take care and so glad to hear things went well. :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Well, Switcher, I got those tobacco juices in today and ... yessirree ... they are going to do the trick all right! OMG they are good. Boosted up the strength on them as well just as a precaution. Gotta make sure the stinkies lose all their hold on me and I think I have found the last link to break with these. Man, I am feeling good now! The most satisfied I have felt since beginning this vaping journey, I can tell you.

Am thinking that I really want a dripping atty for that Altoid (it's so damn cute) mod so guess I'll have to get me one of them I06 2.5 atties. :D Am loving dripping with this atty. I have a feeling this is going to be used way more often than just as my 'out in the bush' ecig. lol.

Take care and so glad to hear things went well. :)
I am so happy for you. Nothing more frustrating than looking for love in all the wrong places.

Yup! the 2.5 will match up quite nicely with the Altoid Tin :) giving you 8-10W (10W unloaded) right where you should be at :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Time to make way for some new inventory...

"Undecided" Joytech eGo Kit will ship for free until 23:59 hrs on the 03 June. That represents a further saving of between 16-20% depending where you live in Canada and the US.

For local folks utilizing "in store pickup" use code EGOMOD for 15% off. Discounts and shipping calculated during check out.

Shipping = Expedited only. I isn't made of money ya know :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread