• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads! Gotta love em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i told Juggy about my new found love for the Visions, and he finally stocked them! 4 different color LED's with 2 different resistances.

Blue & Orange @ 2.0 ohm LR and Green & Pink @ 3.0 ohm SR for all our high voltage vaping needs!

He's also added a good few more flavors to his roster. Well worth a look!

He's added Absolute tobacco flavoring too for those of us who like to DIY. Pre-diluted @ 50% with PGA. Still plenty strong, and would probably need more watering down. Sold in 1ml and 2ml formats for the great price we all expect from Juggy! :vapor:

Just placed another order! My wallet is begging for relief! Between Jugs and CanVape ... my wallet has formed a blackhole in it! :unsure:

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
I hear a lot of good things about the Jugs. I plan to spread my next order around a bit and they are on the list of goodies. Any particular flavours one should try?

Edit: Just saw the "Best e-juice flavours and vendors" thread covers my question. Never mind.

Last edited:

theWayISshut

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Peel Region, CA
He's added Absolute Tobacco flavoring too for those of us who like to DIY. Pre-diluted @ 50% with PGA. Still plenty strong, and would probably need more watering down. Sold in 1ml and 2ml formats for the great price we all expect from Juggy!

Just wondering if that's all you need to DIY tobacco-tasting flavors, aside from VG/PG. What about so-called enhancers?

Also wondering if

"100% Pure UN-Flavoured/Fluid
Your Choice of ANY Blends ! For the Best Prices Anywhere.

Please contact us for price and quantity"

is the special code for TH, if you know what I mean.

Nice one! I just took a look thought and wondering why it says this: SR= Can/Should be used on High Voltage devices!

It's only 2.8-3.0 ohms - what's wrong with using that on a 3.7 volt device or something? Far as I knew that's what they were for.

LR units will give you more vapor production on standard 3.7V vaping ... thats all. High resistance units are made for High voltage vaping as with LR units on High voltage, you risk popping the coil.

Just wondering if that's all you need to DIY tobacco-tasting flavors, aside from VG/PG. What about so-called enhancers?

Also wondering if

"100% Pure UN-Flavoured/Fluid
Your Choice of ANY Blends ! For the Best Prices Anywhere.

Please contact us for price and quantity"

is the special code for TH, if you know what I mean.

Flavor enhancers such as menthol crystals or Ethyl Maltol will either add on or bring out flavorings you mix into your e-juice.

I would advise agaisnt mixing e-juice simply with Absolute Tobacco ... very very potent stuff, with a not so nice taste to it.

It's meant as an additive to whatever flavor you are making in order to give it a bit of a grassy, earthy undertone to it.

And yes, that Jugs code for nicotine.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
LR units will give you more vapor production on standard 3.7V vaping ... thats all. High resistance units are made for High voltage vaping as with LR units on High voltage, you risk popping the coil.

Yeah I know but I was just confused because it says Standard Resistance can/should be used. I think I just took it to mean you couldn't use SR on a 3.7v device but I should have taken it to mean that you shouldn't use LR on HV. Doh! Thanks :)

I think I just took it to mean you couldn't use SR on a 3.7v device but I should have taken it to mean that you shouldn't use LR on HV. Doh! Thanks :)

That's exactly right. LR devices on high voltage output are prone to cause the coil to pop and fizzle out. Good way to send useless hardware to the graveyard.

Whenever my cartos/clearos are rendered unsalvageable by overly frequent abuse by yours truely, i tend to pump out the high voltage until the coils give out. Gives me a few more puffs out of them :)

albertbert

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2011
Canada

I'm planing to try making this next time i order from jugheads
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...t-tobacco-flavor-so-far-full-credit-nuck.html

Can get everything you need from jugheads except the alcohol. I'm not too sure how to make nucks diluted TA.. would it be 1 drop of TA per ml of PGA? Since the TA is already 50/50... ugh. No, that cant be right, if you mix it 1 drop per 2ml like nuck says, it would be practically the same.

Too bad Jugheads doesn't have more flavors, i wouldve liked trying to make some ry4ish stuff.

Last edited:

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I hear a lot of good things about the Jugs. I plan to spread my next order around a bit and they are on the list of goodies. Any particular flavours one should try?

Edit: Just saw the "Best e-juice flavours and vendors" thread covers my question. Never mind.
If you are a tobacco fan, he has an amazing tobacco line. Jokesmoke is my all time fave from there. I have tried some of the fruity flavors as well. Really nice too.

Sec

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Oh Canada
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...t-tobacco-flavor-so-far-full-credit-nuck.html

Can get everything you need from jugheads except the alcohol. I'm not too sure how to make nucks diluted TA.. would it be 1 drop of TA per ml of PGA? Since the TA is already 50/50... ugh. No, that cant be right, if you mix it 1 drop per 2ml like nuck says, it would be practically the same.

Too bad Jugheads doesn't have more flavors, i wouldve liked trying to make some ry4ish stuff.

More flavors???? Are you looking at all the options? the PG, Vg, and Halo options? Im seeing almost 80 flavors on his site. Thats a lot, in my opinion.

If you buy his DIY kit, he has caramel flavoring in one of the dropdown box and maple in another i believe. Both of these can be used to achieve something RY4ish along with TA, sweetner and Ehtyl Maltol.

JQside

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Canada
Speaking of DIY e-liquid, just wondering if you guys tried flavorings that you can buy from grocery stores nearby. I tried Clubhouse imitation extracts which surprisingly have PG contents. They're not as potent or strong concentrates like I thought they are. It takes fair amount of it to really make a difference. Some are just really unpleasant to the throat. Some like coconut are just fine and can be used for thinning thick juices. I haven't searched enough but I'm sure there are other pure, clear extracts out there. It would be nice to have something easily accessible.

Baking Products | ClubHouse.ca

Speaking of DIY e-liquid, just wondering if you guys tried flavorings that you can buy from grocery stores nearby. I tried Clubhouse imitation extracts which surprisingly have PG contents. They're not as potent or strong concentrates like I thought they are. It takes fair amount of it to really make a difference. Some are just really unpleasant to the throat. Some like coconut are just fine and can be used for thinning thick juices. I haven't searched enough but I'm sure there are other pure, clear extracts out there. It would be nice to have something easily accessible.

Baking Products | ClubHouse.ca

Be sure there are no "oils" in the ingredients. Vaping these will gunk up and kill atomizers.

I've tried mixing a bit with the Club House Maple, Vanilla and Rhum extracts they have. All good mixes so far, but as you said, quite a bit is required.

You can also look in Bulk Barns at the cash counter usually, they have LorAnn 1 dram(3.7ml) bottles there. Usually a pretty decent selection too.

JQside

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Canada
Be sure there are no "oils" in the ingredients. Vaping these will gunk up and kill atomizers.

I've tried mixing a bit with the Club House Maple, Vanilla and Rhum extracts they have. All good mixes so far, but as you said, quite a bit is required.

You can also look in Bulk Barns at the cash counter usually, they have LorAnn 1 dram(3.7ml) bottles there. Usually a pretty decent selection too.

No oils as you'll see in the ingredients section of the label. They're mostly imitation liquids. Even the other imitation flavorings out there like chicken, for example, are not really coming from chicken parts. Not all of them, though.

Just saw this feature in the 60 minutes show some months ago showing this business engaged in concocting a wide variety of liquids that taste/smell like the real thing. The content don't always come from the actual source of the taste/smell. Businesses like these obviously are the same entities who supplies e-liquid flavorings.

JQside

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Canada
Here's one of the links:

60 Minutes: The Flavorists: Addictive Flavors of the Artificial Flavor Industry Exposed

Note: I have no issues with imitation flavorings, just to make it clear. It's the taste we're all after at the end of the day. I could care less if it comes from anything as long as it's harmless. I still have four 50ml e-juice bottles left I ordered from Jugheads.co. RY4 and Dekang. They would last me at least couple more weeks or so.

Last edited:
Still cant find caramel in those, is it praline?

Maybe he ran out then ... but praline might do just as good. Essentially anything sweet with somewhat of brown sugar taste to it will get you close to a RY4 type juice.

Maybe try some maple & chocolate? Or even just maple alone will get you close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread