• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads hours of operation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Hey there fellow Canucks!

Can somebody tell me if Jugheads is ever open for more than 45 minutes at a time every two to four days?

I keep trying to watch the clock after doing the conversion to Eastern Standard Time, and though I was 50 minutes late for their announced opening time because I was out visiting family, they're in "Window Shopping" mode again. As usual, they're closed now for another couple of days. What gives?

RaymondK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
GTA, Canada
www.ezigcan.com
That's very true. There are a few online vape stores that utilizes this system so that nobody screams at them if they were overwhelm with orders that they cannot processed in a timely fashion.

One thing is that Juggie juices do need time for steeping. It actually taste better after steeping. And everyone tastebud is different.

kariM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Lethbridge, AB, CA
It is tough, you really do need to get in right when they open. I placed an order last Thursday and forgot one item I was in such a hurry.

I emailed and got a response back that they really hate that they have to operate this way - but no problem the missed item was added. I am now doing a lot of DYI - but I was wanting some pre-made to have a friend that is just getting started to try. She will not likely ever make her own and I am hoping that she will like the ones I ordered for her.

I have not tried a huge amount of pre-made from other vendors - since I managed to get quite a few bottles from Jugheads when I first started. Once I tried his - the others that I had previously ordered were not as good so I quit looking :blush:

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
Hey there fellow Canucks!

Can somebody tell me if Jugheads is ever open for more than 45 minutes at a time every two to four days?

I keep trying to watch the clock after doing the conversion to Eastern Standard Time, and though I was 50 minutes late for their announced opening time because I was out visiting family, they're in "Window Shopping" mode again. As usual, they're closed now for another couple of days. What gives?

Feel for you :) Last time I ran out of some juggie's that I love, it took me a couple of weeks to get some. I had to set an alarm for when he opened and then got in. Too bad he can't get some more staff, because people sure want his juice.

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
I think that was one of the reasons he was thinking of selling the business. They are in a remote area and hiring more people was not an option. I'm really happy he reconsidered, because his customer service is the best and so are his juices. I just order on Fridays and don't have to rush through my selections. My order usually comes no later than the next Thursday. I love it that he's always making new flavours as well.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Okay, well it's done. I've place my first Jugheads order after almost seven months of vaping to finally see what all the hooplah's about.

• 1 x VG Swedish Pastry Plus (#1771) - $7.99
    mg: 10c, Size: 20mL
  • 1 x VG JokeSmoke 2.0 = The VG Version of our Original JS Classic (#1524) - $7.99
  • 1 x VG JokeSmoke 2.0 = The VG Version of our Original JS Classic (#1524) - $7.99
  • 1 x VG Wild Honey Badger *Actual “WHBadger” Not Included (#1593) - $4.99
    mg: 10c, Size: 10mL
  • 1 x Original BeeTell Jo0ose Light RY4-ish Tobac :D (#2144) - $4.99
    PG/VG : 60pg/40vg, mg: 10c, Size: 10mL
  • 1 x VG Mmm`Toffee (#1802) - $4.99
    mg: 10c, Size: 10mL
  • 1 x VG Karamel Apple (#2578) - $4.99
    Size: 10mL, mg: 10c

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Okay, so I got the stuff from Jugheads.

So far my personal opinion is that...

• Swedish Pastry is an absolute delight, and everything I've read it would be (TPA Cinnamon Danish Swirl base I believe?)
  • BeeTell Jooose is really, really nice (for tobacco flavour enthusiasts, it seems to have a solid FA Virginia backbone)
  • JokeSmoke 2.0 is good (generous on the cotton candy with a hint of TPA M-Type or some other all-around tobacco flavour?)
  • Karmel Apple isn't bad (I'm not a huge fan of the FA Caramel that I suspect is at play here)
  • Wild Honey Badger is not for me, but that's personal...the juice is decent on its merits (I keep trying to like a honey tobacco, and I'm too stubborn to give up though I probably should)
  • Mmm `Toffee was disappointing to me given that it's billed as a Godsend (again, I suspect FA Caramel is at play, of which I'm admittedly not a fan)

If I detect any major changes after steeping, I'll be sure to amend the above assessments.

Juggy was also kind enough to include two 10 ml "samples" (much larger than the usual sample size, so really considerate) of Awesome Wafflez and Pure Canadian Maple. I haven't tried them yet, but really appreciate the gesture. He also threw in a couple of candies...a Saybon Rum Toffee and a Saybon Mint Cocoa Crunch. Not-so-small touches that really endear a customer to a vendor I would think.

If I put aside the warm and fuzzies created by the service, and after tasting the products I ordered, I do tend to believe that the exclusivity created by only being open sporadically might contribute to the legend behind his juice. I'm not saying they aren't good. When you consider that only one struck me as nearly objectionable out of six, it's quite obvious that the juice is very competently prepared. They do, however, tend to fall short of (perhaps inflated) expectation, but that's likely because I was expecting them to be the "end all, be all" of e-juice after all that I've read.

Again, they are very good. I guess now I'm just more confident that my choice months ago to delve into DIY was not ill-advised, and that with enough practice and experimentation, I'll be able to produce competitively wonderful stuff for myself at a very reasonable cost. In short, it turns out that he is but a man...albeit a talented man, I believe (or hope?) I can achieve some of this alchemy for myself at some point.

If you're not a DIY'er (and even if you are), Jugheads has some of the best vendor juices I've tried. Important to note, is the ratio of my satisfaction from six selections. I've never before experienced an 83% success rate from an e-juice supplier, though I did choose some of his "greatest hits". Generally, I cross my fingers that I'll be able to enjoy 50% to 75% of the orders I receive from vendors, so Jughead's crushed the competition in that respect.

There! That's my "quick and dirty" review, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread