The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Jugheads RY4 (also: snail mail deal)

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by johnnytwofingers, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. johnnytwofingers

johnnytwofingers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    I haven't really found any other of their juices that I like, but I am seriously addicted to their RY4. I've tried RY4 from 3 other manufacturers and absolutely hated them, like some of the worst juice I've ever had, but juggy's ry4 is my #1 vape. The only others that come close in enjoyment level are MBV Extreme Ice and iVape Blackberry Lemonade.

Any RY4 experts here that can explain what is so different about jugheads version of it?

Also, I have to give a shout out to jugheads for being good guys. I despise paying the ridiculous shipping fees in Canada. I heard jugheads had a $3 snail mail letter option, but only for 10ml bottles. Emailed and asked if I could get the 60 ml price but have it bottled in 10ml bottles, 10 minutes later got a reply, they said it was ok, but no labels on the bottles. Hey, no problem with me, sold!

2. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    They are awesome to deal with. The amount of ml I order at a time would not make that option viable.

3. jonnyr21

jonnyr21 Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Canada
    I've tried RY4 from cdnvapor and i like it the best. I can't seem to taste VG juice, but for some reason i can fully taste 100% VG RY4 from cdnvapor... Lots of good flavor ideas from Jugheads (the service is also first rate!), but due to all the VG products, there's not much for me.

4. Wiz62

Wiz62 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2012
    Ottawa
    Just an FYI, i ordered the Plaayers juice from onestopeshoppe and i am enjoying it a lot! much like RY4 but not as sweet. I will be ordering it again. It is a 70%PG/30%VG juice.

Wiz

5. Targone

Targone Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2011
    Winnipeg MB
    I tried a cdnvapor Tobacco once,not sure but I think it was the canadian flavour
    I found it really woody.
    I'd like to try the ry4 but was thinking it might be woody as well?
    I agree Juggy's service is top notch,I stick with the originals at 70/30

6. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    What I've noticed is that every vendor has there own take on ry4, so when you find one you like, go for it. I've tried 3 or 4 different ones and they tasted nothing alike.

Agreed that Jugz is a top notch guy & makes great juice.

7. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Agreed on all counts :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.