• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads RY4 (also: snail mail deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnytwofingers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
I haven't really found any other of their juices that I like, but I am seriously addicted to their RY4. I've tried RY4 from 3 other manufacturers and absolutely hated them, like some of the worst juice I've ever had, but juggy's ry4 is my #1 vape. The only others that come close in enjoyment level are MBV Extreme Ice and iVape Blackberry Lemonade.

Any RY4 experts here that can explain what is so different about jugheads version of it?

Also, I have to give a shout out to jugheads for being good guys. I despise paying the ridiculous shipping fees in Canada. I heard jugheads had a $3 snail mail letter option, but only for 10ml bottles. Emailed and asked if I could get the 60 ml price but have it bottled in 10ml bottles, 10 minutes later got a reply, they said it was ok, but no labels on the bottles. Hey, no problem with me, sold!

Targone

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
I've tried RY4 from cdnvapor and i like it the best. I can't seem to taste VG juice, but for some reason i can fully taste 100% VG RY4 from cdnvapor... Lots of good flavor ideas from Jugheads (the service is also first rate!), but due to all the VG products, there's not much for me.

I tried a cdnvapor Tobacco once,not sure but I think it was the canadian flavour
I found it really woody.
I'd like to try the ry4 but was thinking it might be woody as well?
I agree Juggy's service is top notch,I stick with the originals at 70/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread