Juice Bottles that POP the Cap !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
ok so, i've prolly lost about 120ml of juice to bottles that pop the cap when you squeeze to hard. The biggest offender seems to be the bottles nHaler uses. Plus they drip WAY too slow so I have to trim the end big time.

Best bottles are Tasty Vapor IMO. Easy drip and top does't pop off easily.

Nothing worse than being in a rush to fill something and the freaking top pops off the juice bottle spilling all the liquid gold.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
ok so, i've prolly lost about 120ml of juice to bottles that pop the cap when you squeeze to hard. The biggest offender seems to be the bottles nHaler uses. Plus they drip WAY too slow so I have to trim the end big time.

Best bottles are Tasty Vapor IMO. Easy drip and top does't pop off easily.

Nothing worse than being in a rush to fill something and the freaking top pops off the juice bottle spilling all the liquid gold.

Are you talking about the part that goes INTO the bottle pops off when you squezz it to make a drop?

If so, try pushing a straigtened out paper clip down the tip to make the hole bigger. This lets the juice drop out of the tip easier and you don't have to squezz the bottle so much.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I agree, worst bottles I've ever used. Can't lay them down in my storage box, they leak there too. I hate those bottles w/a passion. Wish everyone would use the type of bottles Alien Visions has. Greatest dropper ever, bottle shape and w/green color are excellent, not crazy over the cap but you can't have everything.

Vaperite uses horrible bottles with a flip-up cap. I lose juice every time I drip any of it. It gets all over the cap, and ends up on the bottle itself if I don't keep wiping it. I hate those bottles.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
I haven't had this happen to me yet, but the thought occurred to me recently when I was filling a cart from a 30ml bottle. Now I transfer the juice to a smaller 5 or 10ml bottle to minimize the loss and mess if it should happen.

The type of bottles that BWB and FSUSA use seem to have a pretty snug fitting dripper top.

No problem with Vapor station, they use glass bottles that have a screw-on eye dropper top for the larger sizes above 5ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread