The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juice Box Emails & Answers

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by juicy97, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. juicy97

juicy97 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Hi folks, most of you know that I have been helping Carlos with his emails. I would get y’alls emails, summarize them into one skype message and send it to him. I would get whatever info you guys were requesting and send replies back to you all. Sometimes it took longer than expected because I would not hear back from Carlos. I apologize for that. I never want anyone to think that my intentions or actions were anything less than honorable.

It has come to a point where I no longer have the time or the energy to assist Carlos. I have spoken with him this morning and he is taking back over the emails. I have so much going on with my little cheerleaders and the work I do with them is very rewarding to me. I need to give them 100%.

I am taking the email account off of my Blackberry and will no longer be checking the email box for Carlos. He is aware of this and he says he will be checking it from now on.

If for some reason anyone needs to get a hold of me, please feel free to shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
    Janice

2. VictoryNotVengence

VictoryNotVengence Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2009
    USA
    Confirmed!

Carlos did respond to an email i sent to juiceboxmod@hotmail.com

and my JB has been repaired and will ship back to me on monday!

Thats 15 days from receival for repair if anyones interested. Thats a fast turnaround time.

3. juicy97

juicy97 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Queen Creek, AZ
    So glad to hear you will have your JB back soon! You have been very patient & understanding this whole time. Thank you for that.

Just so you guys know, Carlos really is a nice person, he just got so overwhelmed for a while. He is almost caught up and doing much better now health wise.

4. kemuri

kemuri Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2009
    out of town
    juicy97,

Thanks for the often thankless job of being the go-between.

I'm one of the ones happy with my JB and still hold a high respect for any modder who can construct an atomizer. IMHO building or beefing up an atty is the #1 mod that's far above essentially just modding for convenience (battery option or a feeder system).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.