• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Box love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I have a juice box on order, just like many in this group... and I know this isn't a new idea.... I just feel like I have to write this and hopefully not start a trend..

I am willing to wait for my JB no matter how long it takes.

I KNOW I will love it
I KNOW this is THE device of devices for ME
I have NO doubt that it will work to my expectations no matter how long it takes for me to learn

I know I will be the happiest Man on earth...well I already am because of my loving wife and wonderful children... but you get what I mean.

IF anyone isn't satisfied with their black JB and are willing to part with it for money back... PM me ... and If it works out... when I receive my black JB I will offer it out for the same price... to someone deserving....

I really don't mind if this doesn't happen.... because I am only making a point on how great I know the JB is and will be....... I honestly hope if you don't like it that you really give it a try....I know it might not be for everyone... but this is just how I feel.......

To all that have JB in hand and loving it.... I am looking forward to being a part of what this social group is really about... JB fans....

Big Hit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Inver Grove Heights MN
Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/classifieds-swaps/70018-fs-silver-bullet-us.html

Hm..............interesting.

Seems like the previous owner of his Silver Bullet wants to buy it back.

If this is just harmless fun: response:

Yeah, but he isn't aloud within 50ft of that SB until Judge Judy's ruling.

If it is an an honest atempt to make a jab: response:

Seems like you are clueless on that matter.... and clueless on who I am for you to question my integrity......... But that's ok who are we but a speck in a series of tubes called the interwebs....

Nice try though...oh well..... my point doesn't always come out clear :p

If you so desire to reply and quote please quote the proper response so I know where this dialogue is going.

Big Hit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Inver Grove Heights MN
If this is just harmless fun: response:

Yeah, but he isn't aloud within 50ft of that SB until Judge Judy's ruling.

If it is an an honest atempt to make a jab: response:

Seems like you are clueless on that matter.... and clueless on who I am for you to question my integrity......... But that's ok who are we but a speck in a series of tubes called the interwebs....

Nice try though...oh well..... my point doesn't always come out clear :p

If you so desire to reply and quote please quote the proper response so I know where this dialogue is going.

Sorry,I didn't understand that you were joking.

After re-reading your post I'm now aware that you are using contrarian views in a comical way.
That being the situation,I will not underestimate your wit in the future.
I applaud your humorous style.
After all, being that I'm an owner of a JB and you are a future owner of a JB,we are brothers of a big happy family.

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Sorry,I didn't understand that you were joking.
That being the situation,I can/will appreciate your sarcasm.

no problem my friend.... Actually this was a pleasant surprise.... I know you have been working real hard this past few hours ... so I was really curious about your response... :p

Thanks for the reply sincerely .....

I am not a Duck

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
when I have it vertically it works fine, but if I put just a little too much juice into the atty, I personally found that having horizontal (with mouth piece pointed up) I can get it where the atty isn't flooded in the wrong place.....

I don't know how to explain it :p, and I don't know if that is "THE" way.. it just worked for me.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Congrats, looks like you're enjoying your new toy.
PS. Personally, could have done without the smoochin'...it was
a bit disturbing...If an item of clothing came off...I was outta dere!!
...after all, you were the pimp duck.

hehe

I'll (proudly) share responsibility for that hehe. :p I made a special request on his "Quickie with Lightgeoduck" thread. :D Hmmm, actually, I thought the book (bedroom talk earlier in this present thread) was way more explicit than the movie (video above)! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread