Juice Box Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Please raise your hands. I'd like to get an idea on how many are actually in the marketplace.

I was going to ask in the JuiceBox Fan section -but found that I was not allowed?? dunno

(For those of you waiting, please premise your response with WAITING. And if you want to endure a babbling review say so)

I own one. Bought via classifieds. I have not done a review. I do not want any of you to have major brain freezes from reading my babble.

I keep expecting other's besides Clumsy who purchased it directly from Carlos to speak up. So if your an owner-please just say "here" or pm me (nothing else needs to be said) Please?

I do find it VERY odd. There are NOT many comments on it.
So here is some from me today:
1) (well known already) There is a learning curve with it.
2) (Unlike second video review) It can be easily flooded (refers back to one lol)
3) Hugh Vapor with VG (consistency in hits is tough for me- but again refer to number 1 and 2 lol)
4) I am happy with my purchase.(fyi owned it for a very short time..time tells all).

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
WAITING...
It seems this is the only public thread for the JB. Ordered mine on 1/16. I think its very strange that noone has received one in 3 weeks. Is he planning on shipping them all at once?

And "learning curve" to me is better than rolls of paper towels filled with wasted juice. That stuff is expensive and when I blow out a favorite flavor all over a napkin it sucks.

And why are they sold out of stuff that he doesn't have to hand build? Batts n chargers? come on. Even worse, sold out of little bottles??? I tote it up to a guy who wasn't planning on starting a business having it kinda thrust upon him. Kinda like spiderman (movie spiderman).

southwestern vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Waiting. I ordered mine on 1/11.

Natura how long have you had yours?

I was going to ask in the JuiceBox Fan section -but found that I was not allowed?? dunno
It's a social group forum. In order to be able to post over there you just have to join the group first. They let me join so I'm pretty sure anyone can.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Waiting. I ordered mine on 1/11.

Natura how long have you had yours?

It's a social group forum. In order to be able to post over there you just have to join the group first. They let me join so I'm pretty sure anyone can.

I am pretty stringent on buying terms and had resigned myself to NOT buying one. I wasn't going to allow my CC money to be taken without it being shipped.

One landed in classifieds and I nabbed it.

I read once- it takes him 3 hours to build it. so in a week with 2 people working- I'd assume 30 a week could be shipped barring any problems. (they say their working weekends and OT). I expected to people to be yelling... I got my juice box ..I didn't but I'm not normal lol.

With True Love, Clumsy, and all the help he has now promoting and sending info out to us..I would assume there will be weekly updates of the number of JB's shipped. I'd also assume that would help a lot of people's frustrations.

Most of you are new buyers that posted here so far and maybe won't have to endure what those who bought in NOV and Dec did.

Thanks for the info on joining groups..I figured that out right after posting when reading another thread. So far, I havent joined anything LOL I like being an outcast a hehehe.

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
I've had mine for about 2 months. It's unfreakinbelievably great. :) I've been meaning to do a review. I just got my webcam set up, but the sound quality is crap. I think it's my computer because it's so old. I also talk to Carlos every now and then, and he's getting more caught up. You should see others with theirs soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread