The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juice brands carried by Canvape

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by torch, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. torch

torch Full Member

Jul 18, 2015
    I'm pretty new to all this, but have tried some of the Paradise Vapes and Vapenjuice products you sell. I can't seem to find a manufacturer website for either of them (there is a "Paradise Vape" -- no plural -- but seems to be a completely different product line.

Are these house brands?

Using the search function, I found this thread mentioning that samples were being sent for testing, but can't find any results anywhere: Diacetyl in e-cigs again? | E-Cigarette Forum

What brands/flavours were tested? What were the findings?

2. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    They are house brands we should have all testing completed and under it's own category on the site mid next month. This will be for all e-liquid on our site both House, Canadian and USA brands available. In the meantime if you have any specific brand/flavour you would like information on e-mail support@canvape.com. Diacetyl is for the most part a thing of the past however we remain vigilant and it is not in any flavouring currently used in our house brands. The big debate/question is regarding Acetyl Propionyl(2,3-Pentanedione) which we as well as the rest of the industry are taking notice of and addressing.

You can find information for many brands we carry here:

Anything specific in the meantime contact support as mentioned :)

3. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
  4. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.