• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Emergency! Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
A very special thanks goes out to dee5 for riding to the rescue this morning. Have I mentioned lately what FANTASTIC people we have here on ECF? :thumbs:

Alright gang, I messed up and didn't get a stock of juice ordered fast enough. Since I'm still new to this I misjudged amounts. :oops: Does anyone in the area have an extra 5ml or so in the 18mg range, preferably menthol or the like, that I could bum? I can pay you for it and I'll throw in some mostly full JC Red Oak high sample bottles, if you want them, for your trouble. My shipment should be in around Wednesday, but I really don't want to resort to supplementing analogs if I don't have to.

Last edited:

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Hey Stormfinch, I gotcha covered. I have some menthol juice I will give you. I think it's in the mid range but I'll have to look at the bottle to be sure. Hey, beggars can't be choosers! Want to meet up somewhere tomorrow and I'll get it to you? I'll check this thread first thing in the morning-going to bed for now. Dee

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Hey, this wasn't just a one way street! Stormfinch gave me some goodies too, thank you Stormfinch. I really love the RedOak Domestic. I'm gonna order some of that soon. And it was a pleasure to meet you too!

I'm just glad I had something to give you in return, and that the juice got a good home. ;)

If you are a chocolate lover, and since you like the Domestic, you might like the Swiss Dark as well. It's the same basic flavor but not as sweet, almost a dark hot chocolate.

@Mace; You know, short of a small mIRC channel I used to hang out on a long time ago, I don't think I have ever seen an internet community this supportive and close knit. It boggles the mind, but is very, very cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread