Juice Feeder/Shockwave/AW 10440 Buttons Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
juice Feeder: As of early this week, I spoke to the machine shop and estimated completion is four weeks. This juice feeder is universal and fits any 510/901/306 Atomizer equipped mod and adds only 1/2 inch of height to your unit. I'll post up pictures and demonstration videos close to release.

Shockwave: I'd estimate approximately 4 weeks. I've also been working on a blueprint for a simpler bottom tube minus the master/on off switch for a more "budget" minded model that i'll finish up this weekend and get to the machine shop. I havent' finalized the price, but the goal is 120-130 for the budget model and 160-170 for the full on version. Both are all stainless steel, lifetime warranty, etc. etc.

Precise 10440 AW/IMR switch: The shop is estimating two weeks on this. This switch should work with both AW 10440's and IMR 10440's, both of which i will have on hand when the switches become available.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great news David, how is your box mod coming along or is that waaaaay down the road?

Box mod will go into production after the Shockwave. People are really going to love the box mod i have designed. It's stunning (ok, i'm biased, i know).

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Box mod will go into production after the Shockwave. People are really going to love the box mod i have designed. It's stunning (ok, i'm biased, i know).

LOL, I know what you mean about being biased. Will the box mod have it's own juice feeding system or will it be it's own device and then you would just add the other feeding system you are coming out with?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
LOL, I know what you mean about being biased. Will the box mod have it's own juice feeding system or will it be it's own device and then you would just add the other feeding system you are coming out with?

It'll have an integrated feeder with a twist on things:) Not your average box mod for sure!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the heads up David. Your honesty is appealing and refreshing to say the least!

I know that in about a months time I need to have extra cash laying around with Super T's name on it. I'll be taking the Super Soaker and the Shock Wave also!

What's the word on the long tube for the P16 to run double batts?

I'll try to do up a blueprint and have some done with the next batch of p16's, but it will be quite awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread