Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
ok will try that saves me nearly killing myself lol
It won't kill you. It is less unpleasant if you are vaping below 10 mg/ml. I also use long (two of them are three inches long) driptips on my cartotanks. Droplets of juice are less likely to get up that far.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Drawing (inhalation technique) too strong/hard on your clearomizer can pull more e-liquid through the wicks than the heating coil(s) can vaporize. The excess e-liquid remains in the air chamber resulting in either gurgling, juice in your mouth, or dropping down onto the top of your battery.

Try to be aware of your draw technique while vaping. This is not smoking an analogue (cigarette), this is vaping an e-cigarette. Try a slow, longer, gentler draw.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Try an Aspire BDC clearomizer or a Kanger Evod for a slim atomizer for your eGo. With a top coil the juice bowl is right there on the other side of the drip tip. The ones I mentioned are bottom coil slim clearo tanks and juice in the mouth isn't a problem unless there's condensation in the air tube or juice that gets in there from filling. They are also known for great flavor.

888404924_263.jpg

evods3_1.jpg

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
Hi,

First , don't worry about it , you are not going to die from few drops of e-liquid :D
here is an article about people who tried to kill themselves drinking e-liquid , if you are so worried about getting drops in your mouth you should read this
Attempting to commit suicide with E-Liquids: Witless! » Zwischen und hinter den Zeilen

I'm not recommending drinking liquid of course , just saying that it's not as dangerous as you may think .

Second , perhaps you should try using needle bottles which are great for avoiding getting drops into the tube .

drthunder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2014
NY
The mini protank 2 is an honorable mention because of the low price. When e-juice makes it's way near the drip tip it will collect where it's connected. It's typically not a lot of e-juice but it prevents it from getting inside your mouth and is easily cleaned with a paper towel. The EVOD is a favorite of mine also but it's a straight shot from the coil to your mouth and will require more frequent cleaning. Good cleaning techniques for the EVOD involve blowing on the bottom to get excess e-juice out and using a paper towel inside the mouthpiece. Like mentioned above having more controlled drawing prevents e-juice from going up to the mouthpiece but from my experience it will not prevent it completely.

Last edited:

jackie38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
manchester uk
Dont mean to be ungreatful to anyone but icant afford to just buy 200 quids worth of massive clounds when all iwant to do to vape to stop me smoking thats why i come on here when i have teething problems as the advice is excellent and i lways get an anwer soz about my spelling didnt got to collage or anything but my son wanted to go to unini so that is why i bought cheap cause i wanted to send my son to uni thanks everyone

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Why so many recommending Gear instead of addressing issues?

Over filling leads to juice in the tube
    Hard Draws lead to juice in the tube
    Laying the Top coil clearo on its side leads to juice in the tube
    Tilting to far leads to juice in the tube

Avoid these and avoid most of the problem

Snap crackle & pop is also an issue.

Condensation is also an issue.

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Do not understand what you mean as im new to vapeing six months to be precise

Many atties, cartos, and clearos will crackle & pop when you apply power. This is half burned liquid popping off the heating coil, and feels like a little spark hitting your tongue. May or may not also taste like you got a little liquid in your mouth.

Simply because of heating & cooling the topper (atty/carto/or clearo) condensation can form in or just below the drip tip. This also tastes like getting juice in your mouth.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread