Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
The juice I ordered is pretty good and seems to be getting a little better with some age. However, I am somewhat unimpressed with the 30ml bottles. You have to squeeze way to hard just to get a few drops out of them. Makes it a PITA to fill my tanks and 5ml carry bottle. So today we are visiting my son in NC after his leg surgery... I decided to just drip from the 30ml bottle. FAIL. The top popped off and I dumped half a bottle of 555 on me and my son's couch. Believe it or not, things like this make a difference. When I get home, I will be moving my BWB over to different bottles. Thankfully I saved some for DIY etc.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I take a pair of scissors & clip off the tip on the bottle half way down....The tips are made like that to only let a drop out at a time...if you look, you can can see where its made to only allow one drop at a time, if you cut into that & all the way through it will then flow out freely,I then fill my 3 ml smaller bottles this way... so be careful to remember you have done this..when filling a smaller bottle up. I don''t drip into my PV's ever with a 30 ml bottle

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I am being trivial and I understand the easy fixes. Just a pain and lost half a bottle because of it (that I NEED while on travel!). First time I have run into this with any eliquid and have been vaping for almost 2 years. I was only dripping from a 30ml bsb111, because I am on travel and my 5ml is full with another flavor.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I am being trivial and I understand the easy fixes. Just a pain and lost half a bottle because of it (that I NEED while on travel!). First time I have run into this with any eliquid and have been vaping for almost 2 years. I was only dripping from a 30ml bsb111, because I am on travel and my 5ml is full with another flavor.

I feel your pain........

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
Had this happen tonight for the first time with a few months-old 30ml bottle of Casablanca. It's about halfway empty, and I turned it up to top off a carto. Nothin'. Squeezed a fair bit. Still nothin'. Started to squeeze it fairly hard, hand actually started shaking a bit. I backed off and thought, "nope, that'll pop the whole tip off." So I cleaned the tip off with a piece of paper towel, put my lips over it, and gently blew back into the bottle for a few seconds. Almost instantly started a mini volcano (just a few drops). But after that it poured out fine.

Afterwards I was thinking how bad it would've been to ka-sploosh (sorry for the Dollar General Store sound effect, all I could think of) my remaining Casablanca all over the place. I hate to hear it happened to you; could imagine how big of a PITA that would be.

Like I said, first time I've had that happen with a BWB 30ml bottle. But I have had it happen several times before, once with a 15ml bottle and a generic little 3ml sampler-sized bottle. Realize none of this helps get your juice back, but at least there are some tips here for next time if the flow does a belly roll on ya'.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Swapping bottles for all your eliquids is a drag. I do the scissor thing and cut off the tip too. Too far and it won't fit in a 3ml mini bottle anymore so be careful. I can still drip with the control tip cut off but the drops flow pretty fast. Fortunately I don't do it often, mostly fill bottles. With the tips as they come, it'd take 3 minutes of hard squeezing to fill a 5ml bottle.

I dumped 1/5 of a bottle over squeezing as the tip popped off. Mine was over a clean glass table so I syringed it up. A couch where I was visiting, how embarrassing and frustrating, especially if they don't vape. I can just see you asking to vape inside since you are not smoking and then messing up the couch. Sorry that happened.

I agree the bottle tips are terrible but the ejuice is great, so I cope.

Last edited:

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i must be the minority. i really liked an earlier version of 30ml bottles, with the orange cap. you could squeeze gently and drip, or a little more pressure and fill a tank. i kept a few of them because of that.
but the blue cap bottles drip nicely for me. if i want to fill a tank, i just pop the dripper off and pour (or use a syringe).

a tip i learned for taking the dripper off. unscrew the cap, but don't take it off. turn the cap at an angle away from the bottle. the dripper lands neatly in the cap. to replace, just screw the cap back on and the dripper pops back into place.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
i must be the minority. i really liked an earlier version of 30ml bottles, with the orange cap. you could squeeze gently and drip, or a little more pressure and fill a tank. i kept a few of them because of that.
but the blue cap bottles drip nicely for me. if i want to fill a tank, i just pop the dripper off and pour (or use a syringe).

a tip i learned for taking the dripper off. unscrew the cap, but don't take it off. turn the cap at an angle away from the bottle. the dripper lands neatly in the cap. to replace, just screw the cap back on and the dripper pops back into place.

Genius! Now let me have some of your juice ! =D

jthomas6

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Indiana

Tried your tip with a 30ml bottle of 'Casa' - works like a champ - no more neddle nose to pop the dripper off and on! :)

Tsuki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
CA

I just did this with my bottle of waffle. Well done sir! thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread