Juice Mafia mint flavors... which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

12gViolet

Jul 7, 2013
Georgetown, KY, USA
So, there's a couple flavors from JM that I know I want to try, but I'm a mint lover at heart. And when I'm sick of the other flavors on my tongue, I will always reach for it. So I'm hoping to find a mint flavor from JM too while they've got their sale going on (and because I hate ordering from 1495234982 different places, LOL) but they have 3. Menta tobacco, Mafia Mint, and Arctic Ice. Anyone tried any of these? I know flavor is subjective, but if you have tried them, could you try to liken it to something? Newports, a wintergreeen lifesaver, whatever. Whatever it reminds you of, it would be extremely helpful.The Menta tobacco lists in the description, "Its the perfect mix of menthol with that classic tobacco taste." I'm not a fan of classic tobacco at all, so I'm thinking maybe not this one. But maybe I'm overestimating how much tobacco flavor there is? The Mafia Mint says, "Our signature blend of spearmint and peppermint." That sounds yummy as hell, but I know peppermint can get overpowering and spearmint can get super sweet. Is the blend good, or too heavy one way or the other, in your opinion? Arctic ice has just one real relatable statement for me, "For the true menthol lovers." I love me a good menthol. The mouth cooling, throat hitting, true mint kind of menthol, not the ones that taste like ... and alcohol. Blech. I've tried some local juices that claim to be menthol but I'd swear it was a cheap imitation of an even cheaper analog with a bucket of crappy vodka and a drop of mint extract tossed in like an afterthought. Thanks, but no thanks.So, thoughts?

Somehow my ECF mail got thrown in my junk filter, so sorry for the late response! I did end up ordering the Arctic Ice and the Mafia Mint, and personally prefer the Mafia. Arctic is great to boost the menthol flavor on other juices, but by itself I found it overwhelming for the palette. Mafia I can vape by itself, and it's beautifully minty and menthol-rich, without being overwhelming. It also works well as a menthol booster, but because it has its own flavor profile instead of straight menthol, it has to be paired well.

I didn't order the tobacco based menthol flavor as tobacco is not my favorite, and they had the other two available for my vaping pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread