Juice Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
My hubby has now gone SEVEN days without an analog! I never thought I would actually be able to say that! BUT.....he is using up all my juice, so I need to order more. Is there anywhere on the site that says what each particular juice's VG/PG content is? I tend to be really sensitive to VG, too high and I get nasty migraines :(

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
No there is not, because Scuba adjusts the ratios for every individual flavour according to the peculiarities of the specific flavourings used in each. I think that's why the taste of Mom and Pop's juice is so remarkably, consistently awesome--because Mom adjusts the ratios to enhance the flavour rather than adjusting the flavour to accommodate a pre-set ratio. The only down-side to that is that people with specific sensitivities cannot see what the ratios are when they order.

On the other hand, Mom and Pop's customer service is so freakishly awesome (to borrow my daughter's current favourite phrase) that if you tell Scuba what you need she will adjust the ratio to suit your requirements--and every time you order your juice you will automatically get it made to your customizations.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I am sure that will be no problem--Scuba is a genius who works miracles with the e-juice. And if I'm remembering correctly, 100% VG is the only thing she can't do right now as some of the flavourings are only carried in a PG base, so reducing VG shouldn't be a problem at all for any of your flavours that actually need it...

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Scuba worked with me on ratios to get me a little more pg in some but she's got the juice tweaked by the flavor so I didn't want her to ruin her creations. She did good on mine. She's a genius in my book. Are you sure it's the vg giving you the headaches? Too much nic will also do that. I drop from 24 down to 18 or less when I chain vape or I get them.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
My hubby has now gone SEVEN days without an analog! I never thought I would actually be able to say that! BUT.....he is using up all my juice, so I need to order more. Is there anywhere on the site that says what each particular juice's VG/PG content is? I tend to be really sensitive to VG, too high and I get nasty migraines :(

First of chess that's wonderful scuba will do what ever it takes if you are sensitive or anyone for that matter communication is everything and we are pleased you made this post. Always e-mail or write in the comments this goes for anyone, with that said scuba gets all kinds of request daily all she asks is depending on her volume of orders some may take a little longer she has to balance customer service with everyone and there needs. If anyone that has not ordered from us has a special need or request send us an E-mail to talk before you order. She will not hold up regular orders with custom orders it would simply be wrong to the rest of our customers. Scuba will do what ever it takes for everyone believe it or not some folks have requested special attention and have E-mailed her 15 hours later asking when there order will ship every one of you are Important to both scuba and I. We will try to satisfy everyone but that will require a little bit of patients from folks that want stuff special for them now that I used chess77 post to communicate this chess just got a free 30 ml bottle of juice LOL just use the comments section chess and let us know what you would like in your next order thank you for posting this hehe!!

Last edited:

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
You guys ROCK! Scuba has worked WONDERS with the juice order I placed. I have been vaping away with absolutely no headaches at all!!! There is officially NO other place that I will be buying juice from! Hubby is loving all the juice too....so much that we are almost out of juice...again! Thanks again MOM and POP!!!

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I experienced the same reaction when I first started using the cart/tank system.

I'm not allergic to either vg or pg, but my nic content was too high. It's always a good idea to have on hand either 100% vg or 100% pg (unflavored) to lower your nic level. I figured out that using a tank system, my nic requirements should be no higher than 18mg, and probably less depending on the juice type. That’s not necessarily the case with other delivery systems (dripping, straight carto, or bottom feeding).

BTW...my first M&P order left on Jan 20th with a boat load of juice...based on the delivery method I used into Canada, I should have the shipment this time next week...really looking forward to that :)

CritterBuddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Thank you for starting this thread. I've been wanting to try some of these juices but if the VG goes over about 20% I can have trouble with congestion and hard breathing. Probably due to my 40+ years of heavy smoking. This also seems to depend on the vendor which makes me wonder how accurate they really are and I'm talking about some major vendors here.

Taking longer for a special order does not bother me. I keep at least a month's supply on hand for this reason and to allow for steeping before I need it. Although juice is good for up to 2 years I find it tends to mellow out too much after a few months and they all taste basically about the same.

Oh boy, now I can really start thinking about getting one of those submarine tanks!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread