Juice questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
I'm a menthol smoker...and really new to PV's. the more and more i've been reading the more i've heard that its better to refill your own carts than get prefilled...could be someones personal preference, i'm not sure. i am curious though...what juices do yall recommend? i got the smilin menthol from V4L and the pcc with shorty kit...started cheaper incase i didn't like it and as it turns out i'm overly loving it! i had also gotten a few samples that i wasn't sure about and pulled the juice out of and created my own flavor (french vanilla expresso lol) but like i said, i'm still really new to all this and on a semi-tight budget. any suggestions for a menthol smoker? :confused:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
There's nothing wrong with using prefilled carts, but it tends to be more expensive than filling blank carts with e-liquid. Also the choices are much more limited ... although it seems you may be using Kr8 cartomizers, which have a great many flavor offerings (still not as many as e-liquids, however).

Don't limit yourself to just one supplier, but while you're there at V4L, notice that they offer a Premium Vapor King Menthol Lovers Sampler of five different menthols and Vapor King MENTHOL LOVERS Sampler Cartomizers of five others. Most of those flavors are available in their e-liquids as well. So once you discover your favorites, you can get bottles of those flavors to put in your cartos.

Beyond V4L, there is the stock of scores of e-liquid suppliers, many of it the same DeKang juice, but more and more is home brewed, i.e., made in the good old USA ... or UK.

Supplement your first-hand research with written and video reviews. For example, search ECF and YouTube for "menthol."

A glorious adventure awaits! Savor it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread