Juice questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
I'm a menthol smoker...and really new to PV's. the more and more i've been reading the more i've heard that its better to refill your own carts than get prefilled...could be someones personal preference, i'm not sure. i am curious though...what juices do yall recommend? i got the smilin menthol from V4L and the pcc with shorty kit...started cheaper incase i didn't like it and as it turns out i'm overly loving it! i had also gotten a few samples that i wasn't sure about and pulled the juice out of and created my own flavor (french vanilla expresso lol) but like i said, i'm still really new to all this and on a semi-tight budget. any suggestions for a menthol smoker? :confused:

JoeD4

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
Hi Shepp. Welcome to the forum. I too used to smoke menthol (still do when I sneak one on occasion) and know what you mean. Firstly, since there are no burning tobacco leaves in an e-cig, you will find that no juice actually tastes like a regular cigarette. Rather, I think the pure tobacco flavors taste the way a fresh pack of cigs smell. I often mix a tobacco flavor with a menthol flavor and that's pretty good. The best menthol I've had so far is from halocigs.com. Great, smooth taste and killer vapor production. That's just my opinion and YMMV. Unfortunately they are out of stock on just about everything right now. You will find as you explore this forum that there are a ton of juices out there and almost every one of them is somebody's favorite. I also use the juice from kingpincigs.com an, while not as killer as the Halo, it get's the job done well for me. Hope that helps.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Hi shepp and welcome to the ECF. I started vaping using pre-filled carts, but it wasn't long before I realized that filling your own carts had big advantages. They are financially cheaper, you have a great selection of flavors and you can mix juices to suit your own tastes.

As for menthol, try a "mint" flavored juice. I prefer Johnson Creek Smoke Juice, it's made in the U.S. and they are a good company. They have "Arctic Menthol Smoke Juice", that is PG based and in their new line of Red Oak VG based juice, they have "Wisconsin Frost Smoke Juice", which is a mint flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread