juice recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybykite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just got some great tobacco juices in the mail today from ECblends. My favorites are RY4 and 7 leaf hopscotch. I also got the 7 leaf blend tobacco but its needing time to steep. Also got the Almonillabacco but its not as flavorful as the first 2, maybe a steeper also. Mmmm. 7L hopscotch is my favorite, vaped the entire tank and refilled it and VaPe.. gone again.
Good luck

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
AVE has the only tobacco flavors I've enjoyed so far. I'm really excited to try Alice in Vapeland's new flavor, 15 foot falls. Even though that is the only one with tobacco flavoring, I really enjoy the aromatic feel of their flavors. They are more comparable to smoking than most flavors I've tried. Good luck with your search! If I actually enjoyed smoking cigarettes when I did, I'd probably be on a search for tobacco flavors, but alas, I did not.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
GoodeJuice has some good tobacco flavors. I'm vaping thier Patriot right now. Their Fire Cured is eeally good as well. They have a "lab-made" juice as well called High Octane that's really tasty. Epipemods has Long Bottom Leaf that is outstanding. I sucked up almost a whole sample bottle today! Can't say enough good things about AVE's Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice either!

Sent from somebodys phone I found using Tapatalk.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Well, don't know where to buy it, but have discovered if you mix 10% Cappuccino extract and 2% RY4 version 1 extract mixing at 80 VG 12mg nic, you get something that taste very much like a camel straight. Glad I only mixed 10ml of it, cause I came to find out that I don't like that taste very much more. lmao. I mean it was a great vape, Was at 15 watts, clouds of vaper, big throat hit, used up the 2 tanks I made, but not going to mix it again. Been Vapping over 5 months now, and totally not liking something that taste that close to a real cigarette. Go figure. lol

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
I've been vaping Legend from HHV and I like it. It's not like it tastes like Marlboro or anything (thankfully). It's hard to describe but it definitely tastes like tobacco.

One day I'm going to try that Long Bottom Leaf from E-Pipe mods that people mention sometimes (in this thread).

Boba's Bounty is very unique and a great vape but there's stronger flavors going on that aren't tobacco so it wouldn't be my go-to for "tobacco".

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Need to find a new tobacco juice! Please help

Sooo... what you didn't mention is what kind of tobacco are you looking for. Something Ciggy-ish? Pipe tobacco-ish? Gigar like?
Do you prefer sweet? Robust? Tobacco mixed with fruity, or vice-versa?

We can't recommend a car if we don't know how you like to drive, ya know? :vapor:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Last edited:

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Have you guys tried London from Want2Vape? There is NOTHING sweet about it at all, NADA...

London Blend

It's smoky, a hint of sweet on the inhale to keep it from being too dry but not candy like by any means, a true tobacco sweetness.

Any of their Signature line is top-notch, un-adulterated, true tobacco GOD-LI-NESS!

Managua Cigar is another must-try. I hear nothing but great things about the Louisville too, very similar to London.

They will be opening back up tomorrow for orders and will begin shipping on Tuesday. It will probably be a while until they catch up with orders made while they were out of town, But seriously worth the wait.

Bombay Is another solid, not artificially sweet tobacco as well, and tied for 1st in my favorites alongside London Blend. Seriously fantastic! Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco . com is a heavy-weight along with W2V in the "Adult" style tobacco's.

Then for fire-cured... Quick nic Juice Fire Cured Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavored e-liquid 15ml bottle. E-juice Made in the U.S.A is a often-recommended NET for the brave souls like yourselves... I've yet to try it personally, but it is a respected juice in it's own right...

I hope this helps.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com -- specializing in pipe and cigar tobaccos, plus single leaf extractions.

www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes

Mountain Oak Vapor: try the Apache

Best Tennessee E Cig Juice, Premium, Naturally Extracted E Liquid

Indigo Vapor -- highly regarded synthetic baccos, including Oorah!

Tobacco

QuickNic -- the hidden gem of e-liquids
30ml Bottle

Yeah... what he says^^^
*Man, you're quick!*

100% Brotha... I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread