Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I have tried over 12 KickBassVapor flavors and loved about 7, liked another 3, 2 were so so, and one juice I did not care for at all. Their prices are excellent, and they have very speedy order processing, along with a hand written note inside my order.

On Friday, I received a sample of Warm Sugar Cookie.

This Warm Sugar Cookie is 12 mg nic, and 70PG 30VG
I am vaping this on a 5 volt box mod with a 3.0 boge cartomizer.

This juice is devine. I cannot decide if it tastes like the delicious dough before it goes in the oven, or the fresh baked sugar cookie right out of the oven. This sugar cookie recipe is definitely made with butter. The richness comes though in the juice along with a very slight hint of cinnamon, although not quite as much cinnamon as a snicker doodle cookie. The throat hit is light and very pleasant, but not non-existant. And I get clouds of vapor, characteristic of the majority of their juice. This juice is ready to vape right out of the mailbox. I can hardly wait to order a bigger bottle and taste it properly steeped. I took one whiff of the bottle and knew immediately I was in for a treat. I was vaping it at the office today, and my co-worker said it smelled like cookies!

This juice hold up amazingly well at 5 volts. No burning what so ever.

So here is the review:

Flavor 5 out of 5
Throat Hit 3 out of 5
Vapor 5 out of 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread