Juice Review - Whole Tobacco Alkaloid - Menthol - 18mg from Aroma E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecheese

Aug 25, 2009
Enjoy you videos sir.

I have a question. Do u feel like these liquids hit that sweet spot, so you don't feel the need to be vaping constantly?

One thing I miss about analogs, I could have one cigarette, and feel satisfied for a good couple hours. Been vaping for about a year and a half now, and it seems like im always trying to sneak in a vape break any chance I get at work :p

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

thecheese

Aug 25, 2009
@terrapon - thanks for the info. As weird as it sounds, I am tired of chain vaping. I dont know if it was just me, or does it seem like anyone else vapes a lot more than they ever smoked?
Anxious to hear your thoughts of the other liquids in Aromas WTA line.

@project - the FDA plans on regulating electronic cigarettes as tobacco products anyway, regardless of where the nicotine is coming from...

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Cheese : I agree with you re: tired of chain vaping.

I also agree with you re: the FDA. It doesn't matter if they're extracting the nicotine from tobacco or unwashed bath-mats, the feds are going to try to tax it so the WTA thing won't really make much of a difference.

This is something the community should have understood from day 1. There's NO way we can avoid the eventual regulation and taxation of the products...Hell, the government will regulate dirt, they're certainly regulate these.

It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread