Juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
I pm'd ELP when i saw they are local to me to see if I could pick stuff up from them. Josh got right back to me asked what I wanted and gave me the address. Sent my brother over there and have been vaping his juice since.

MBoro 16 mg
Great flavor
good vapor
good throat hit. my new everyday vape

Cuban cigar 16mg
Strong flavor
good vapor
Hard throat hit
This one would be good to mix with other flavors or for those who like heavy tobacoo flavor a lil strong for me

Cherry 16mg
Good flavor
good vapor
Hard throat hit
Suprisingly strong knocked me for a loop good cherry flavor.

Mint 16mg
good flavor
good vapor
Good throat hit
Taste like mint gum. This is not menthol My brother like this one for mixing I tried his mixes and I see his point.

We have a few more to try so I will post once I have tried them.
Ohh when I say (we) my and my two brothers are all buying from Josh we just walk right in and pick what we want, which is VERY VERY cool.

soymilksam

Jan 12, 2009
Michigan
Well packaged, well labeled, nice bottles. Selection is bar-none on flavors. Great shipping time, and Im telling you that this juice is FRESH and no expense spared on flavor. The flavors are dead on, and I can't wait to try different ones soon. I will not hesitate to order again from eliquidplanet, and you shouldn't either. OUTSTANDING JOB GUYS!!!! Thanks for a great product.

My mailman saw me running at the mailbox today. I heard the truck, saw the package, and ran outside for the juice. :evil:

I got the following:

Grape....like a jolly rancher grape. Absolutely delicious.

Kam-L....got this for my friend I really didn't want one, but I should have ordered one for me too. It is the best flavored tobacco I've tried yet.

M-Bro.... it is good, but the Kam-L has it whipped. (It is a matter of opinion)

Mad Bull.... Im not joking ....this is the WHIP.:lol: Tastes like vaping out of a can of an energy drink. Exceptional flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread