Juice similar to South Beach Smoke classic tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrushyHillGuide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Sabinal, TX
I REALLY need y'all's help! My wife is an absolute stick in the mud with this juice and is vaping me out of house and home with the high price. I've tried getting her interested in desserts, candy's and other random tobacco flavors and she just keeps insisting on that over-priced junk. Does anyone have another tobacco flavor that's either identical or very very similar?

I know this is a real shot in the dark as most of the vaping community looks down on a company like SBS but it's where we got started back in 2012 when it's all we knew. Lol! Oops!

Reactions: smacuser

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
I REALLY need y'all's help! My wife is an absolute stick in the mud with this juice and is vaping me out of house and home with the high price. I've tried getting her interested in desserts, candy's and other random tobacco flavors and she just keeps insisting on that over-priced junk. Does anyone have another tobacco flavor that's either identical or very very similar?

I know this is a real shot in the dark as most of the vaping community looks down on a company like SBS but it's where we got started back in 2012 when it's all we knew. Lol! Oops!
Have you considered a DIY. That's the cheapest route.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

I know this is a real shot in the dark as most of the vaping community looks down on a company like SBS but it's where we got started back in 2012 when it's all we knew. Lol!

I'd say make it yourself and use Hangsen USA Red flavoring.

Otherwise, the are dozens of inexpensive tobacco flavors out there.

Let us know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread