The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juice suggestions to best simulate NJoy King Taste & Performance in an 808D cartomizer

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by johnnytwofingers, Feb 3, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. johnnytwofingers

johnnytwofingers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    I just tried my first NJoy King (Bold aka 45 mg, tobacco flavor) tonight and it is pretty shocking how well this little thing performs. The taste is by far the closest representation of a traditional analog as I remember them, and the vapor it produces is amazing.

Of course, one downside is the battery life, which I've heard is pretty poor (I haven't used it long enough to to confirm or deny that) and the other is price - $8 per cig is just unrealistic to use on an ongoing basis for myself and I assume most other people.

I'd like to try to get an 808 cartomizer that mimics the NJoy King as much as possible. I'm thinking what I'll try is a nice tobacco juice, but 100% VG (to try and recreate the absolutely amazing vapor the King produces) and then super high (at least 30 mg if not more) nicotine content to reproduce the throat hit.

Any suggestions on your favorite Tobacco flavored juice where the vendor could also do 100% VG at this high of nicotine content?

2. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have to agree with you on taste. Those Kings are spot on. I sent for a freebie and was very surprised at how well it vaped. The equivalent of 200 cigarettes is a flat out lie though. Mine lasted a day. About 200 puffs. I would say try a Maxx blend to get that flavor but I really never tasted any juice that comes as close as Njoy for flavor. Figures, tobacco company makes 'em.

3. moto2000

moto2000 Full Member

Feb 18, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    I wanted to order the same. I think the njoy flavor is sooo good that I cant stop buying them! They are pretty expensive and I need to find a substitute. There has got to be an eliquid that taste like the njoys

4. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Okay, I mixed 3% Maxx with 1 drop of Tobacco Absolute in 15 mls of 70VG/30PG. I only use 8 mg. nicotine so I add 1 drop of Flash for some throat hit. The flavor was very close. I am testing others such as Commercial TB and waiting for some other TB flavors from China. I can't find any 4 Star General which I'm told comes very close to a cigarette flavor. Actually, like others I'm looking for a flavor concentrate that tastes like a Malboro Red smells and not vice-versa.

5. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
    I haven't found anything that tastes like the King, I can even detect a hint of menthol in it. I'm using an eRoll with Halo Torque in it. I bumped the 24mg juice to 40mg by adding some 100mg base to it. Lots of vapor and nicotine, flavor is good but not the same. Torque feels like smoking to me but doesn't really taste like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.