Juice with a lot of flavor!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I know, I learned from someone that Capella's is the best Strawberry and they also told me to put cream in it. My throat was hurting and my other vapes were hurting my throat, it was wonderful, I added 5 extra drops of Strawberry and it was wonderful. Capella's even smells better than any of the others I have.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Sometimes those extra shots just make a juice perfumy (in my experience at least.) I think there are some juices that are powerful on their own minus the shots. The ones I've tried so far that are strong are Vapetrik's juices and Fuzion (those are mostly candy flavors though, so ymmv.)

Last edited:

Widowmaker_

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Philly
ECBlend RY4 dxf (double extra flavor) add caramel, add vanilla. It's nothing fancy with any surprise flavors. The tobacco, caramel and vanilla blend together for a rich, smooth, sweet light tobacco flavor. ECBlend DK 555 dxf (double extra flavor). It's a slightly sweet nutty tobacco. Both are good out of the mailbox and get better with steeping. Use code "10020" for 20% off. I don't vape many sweets or fruits but MtBakerVapor's Cinamon Roll with 3 flavor shots was very good though I think it could use more shots. Use code "VaporFromBaker" or "ECF" for 10% off. I've noticed that MtBakerVapor's 3 flavor shots is roughly equal to ECBlend's extra flavor option and MBV's 5 flavor shots equals ECB's double extra flavor.
I've been vaping for a couple months and just some advise to a fellow new vaper. I wouldn't buy the high $ juices yet until your tastebuds come back and/or you find the types of flavors you prefer. ECB and MVB both have some good juices, ECB has better tobaccos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread