Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Actually the E-cig was invented in the US (patented in early 1960's in fact) it's a shame that it was not better marketed and hit main stream back then no telling how many lives would have been saved.
Oh, Really? I wouldn't know, since I wasn't born yet. I am interested in an ecigarette that 'may' have been designed in the early SIXTIES lol. Pic or it is BS and didn't happen :D.

Edit: Follow and comment in new thread .

Last edited:

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
now THATS funny! I have no idea what I'm talking about...relating my experiences? Hysterical! And basing on growth and feedback for those companies it would seem many others feel the same. Case and point to my 'cynical' comment is that by my sharing good CS experiences it's ... kissing? I've been vaping a long time and bought more than my share of product from many retailers, and believe me, I've had my share of bad go's as well...and I've shared my poor experiences too in hopes of helping others at least be aware...but when a company does stand behind their products and has proven they value my business, they deserve the public appreciation just as much as a company that doesn't absolutely deserves the public scrutiny and relating both instances is actually beneficial to fellow vapers. Call me what you will, it's simply being honest, calling it straight, and looking to help the next guy/gal just as much as a company that has treated me right.

Run along I will...apparently you cant take a differing opinion or the reflection of your own comments and as suspected what you apparently want is 'fully empty' fanboy replies.

I still have no idea what you are talking about...yet, you keep coming back!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
REALLY! Complete with pictures from Popular Mechanics circa 1967! (Patent was applied for in April 17 1963 IIRC)

New Invention of 1963: The Smokeless Non-Tobacco Cigarette | The Electronic Cigarette & E-Cigarettes by Instead

HERE is the original design with pictures (PDF) that "may " have been filed LOL

http://www.e-cig.org/pdfs/Smokeless-non-tobacco-cigarette.pdf

Oh, Really? I wouldn't know, since I wasn't born yet. I am interested in an ecigarette that 'may' have been designed in the early SIXTIES lol. Pic or it is BS and didn't happen :D.

Last edited:

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I am going to have to put Vermillion's Kentucky Premium Blend right into my hall of Mediocrity. This is my second go around with this juice and I am very disappointed. It goes ok for about an hour and then becomes such a dry and boring vape. I had this juice going for about 4 days because I had nothing else and it was pretty bad. Also, I coughed more in the last 3 days than I did in the last 10 years of smoking.

I just got my Bounty Hunter in and all I can say is thank god. Best all around juice in Vapeland. It does everything a juice should do and yet there is none out there. I find that incredible. It taste great, great th, plenty of vapor. You do not have to wait until xmas to have it and it works great in a cart. Not to mention the cheap price.

Since all of Vermillion's tobaccos all have the same taste. Another vendor bites the dust. All that is left for me right now is bwb for their honey flu and nitelite for their bounty hunter and light house. If these 2 vendors go out of business, I will have to smoke a pipe. I hope not or maybe, just maybe...vendors will learn how to make a good juice. Would that not be wonderful? Do not hold your breath!!

Steamin' E.

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Mexico
I can't believe that the only mention of Tasty Vapor in this thread was a brief comment or two about Atomic Cinnacide.

Perhaps TV isn't as popular a vendor as I had imagined.

Their juices usually taste like what the juice's name suggests, you can specify your preferred PG/VG ratio, amount of sweetener, and, once you've found a flavor that you like, you can use their doublers to bring down the price per ounce to somewhere between $7.50 and $10.00, depending on the nic level you vape at (16mg - 24mg).

Frankster, perhaps you'd enjoy their Caramel Popcorn.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
REALLY! Complete with pictures from Popular Mechanics circa 1967! (Patent was applied for in April 17 1963 IIRC)

New Invention of 1963: The Smokeless Non-Tobacco Cigarette | The Electronic Cigarette & E-Cigarettes by Instead

HERE is the original design with pictures (PDF) that "may " have been filed LOL

http://www.e-cig.org/pdfs/Smokeless-non-tobacco-cigarette.pdf

Jim Bob, that's awesome!

-- Frankster, if you would listen to other people and absorb their advice, it would be much easier to stay here on your thread. As it is, you only hear yourself. You were amusing at first; quite entertaining. It just got old. People really want to help you, myself included. I've even sent you juices to try. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time.
Sandy

Last edited:

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Jim Bob, that's awesome!

-- Frankster, if you would listen to other people and absorb their advice, it would be much easier to stay here on your thread. As it is, you only hear yourself. You were amusing at first; quite entertaining. It just got old. People really want to help you, myself included. I've even sent you juices to try. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time.
Sandy

Wow, Sandy's sandwich method in action ;)

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Jim Bob, that's awesome!

Sandy

Sorry, but this thread is not about looking for advice, it is about telling the truth. The vendors are in business of making money, not friends and until the vaping community realizes that, they will be better off for it. Your Pollyanna view on vaping and the vendors is whats old and if I just want to hear myself, I can do so in the comfort of my home. The truth and nothing but the truth so help me FRANKSTER. The truth never gets old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
You got that right...never be an e-liquid that can match it.

That's your problem right there. You judge e-liquids by invalid standards. E-liquid is not a cigarette, or a pipe, or a candybar, or a cookie. It's an e-liquid. Learn to appreciate it for what it is rather for what it is not, and then maybe you'll get somewhere. Otherwise you are just clowning around, and occasionally pissing people off.

Yes, there are bad liquids. But there are also very good and creative liquids. Just saying. FWIW. Though I suspect my opinion - or anyone else's - isn't worth much to you. No offense. Lots of people are like that. Whether your mind - or your taste-buds - are open or closed is your own choice.

But thank you for an entertaining thread. It is my sincere hope that at least half of what you say is in jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread