Juices I need to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcVape

May 4, 2015
These are the juices I am planning on with my next order, correct me if the crap...
218_boss-reserve-e-juice-by-cuttwood_1.jpg
218_five-pawns-vapor-liquid-queenside_1.jpg
218_mothers-milk-obsidian-edition-by-suicide-bunny_1.jpg

Reactions: Pinggolfer

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I have been vaping Boss Reserve every day for months. I vape a variety daily, but Boss reserve is the juice in my mod that travels to work with me. I have another at work with Shurb in the tank for a bit of variety, but I love the Cuttwood juice. Can you tell? So yeah, get some.

Not a big fan of Five Pawns, though I do have a bottle of Mother's Milk and usually take a few vapes off that on a daily basis. I personally wouldn't spring for the "Obsidian" version, even with a free drip tip (do they still do that?), but I still like Mother's Milk well enough.

Reactions: mcVape

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Yea that specific bottle of Mother's Milk is pricey but is a limited edition. So does it taste the exact same as the normal mother's milk or better because it has steeped for so long?

I have not tried the Obsidian version so I can't say if it's any different. I like Mother's Milk and continue to use it but I would save the money and just buy a few regular bottles and set them aside. It's supposed to be the same recipe, so you could just steep it yourself. In the meantime it wouldn't hurt to vape some fresh, it's still decent, IMO.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
One last note - after this last bottle of Mother's Milk is gone I don't know if I will buy any more. I've been vaping Spoon Licker OG from ITC and it's similar and waaaaaaay cheaper. You can get 120 ml for 20 bucks. It's not Mother's Milk, but I think it's a very good alternative. And it's $0.17 per ml versus $0.73 so MM is like four times more expensive. I don't mind paying for premium juice, but that's a huge difference.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't buy the Obsidian... Buy some normal Mothers Milk, steep it for 6 months, and you have obsidian. If you really want, you can even buy a frosted black glass bottle for like $3.00 on Amazon.

Other than that, your order looks good. However, you should add some Nicoticket to that order... Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA They're also available on Giant Vapes.

In this journey, you'll find that more expensive doesn't necessarily mean better. ITC Vapes is solid, Spoon Licker OG is bae and just as special as Mothers Milk, in my opinion. Also, check out Casey Jones Mainline Reserve. They are a little more expensive than ITC, but still very affordable. Josh has some amazing mixes, like Renegade, Pink Rabbit, and Gold Rush.

Reactions: jdrewry

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Five Pawns Gambit and SB's OB are my favorites. About to order another bottle of Gambit as I don't want to run out. If you like Mothers Milk and OB go to ecig.com site and sign up for their newsletter. Last weekend they Mothers Milk at 45% off with free shipping. That came to $12.10 a bottle. Sale was only on the higher nic levels, 12,18, 24

mcVape

May 4, 2015
^^^ so much spam, the threads called juices i need to get, not websites i need to advertise. Honestly what does 420 even have to do with ecigs and vaping? I may be new here but i am an old hand on many forums and shameless self promotion does nothing for the vape community or its cause.
What are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread