The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juices in Italy? Vincenza area.

Discussion in 'Europe Forum' started by II_Kosmos_II, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. II_Kosmos_II

II_Kosmos_II Full Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Texas
    Will be moving there in February. Anyone know of some places to get juices? Or any companies that ship there?

2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and Welcome,

Do you speak or read Italian?

What juices (brands/flavours) are you hoping to find?

cheers
    I

3. II_Kosmos_II

II_Kosmos_II Full Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Texas

No I don't know a single word of Italian! I am currently using this app on my phone to help me though!
    I don't have any brands that I'm looking for... so long as its a Banana or dessert flavor!

4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I'm positive you will be able to find what you are looking for. The EU and the UK have some great juice offerings.
    What brands are you currently enjoying?

I

5. meti

meti Full Member Verified Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Brescia, Italy
    Are you going to Ederle I think? :D BTW, here in Italy our s**t government put a hefty tax on e-liquids, so the most of the shops closed and you won't find a lot down the streets. I suggest you to buy online, there are a lot of shops in Slovenia and other nearby countries that ships to Italy in usually 24 hours. Until they ban outside of Italy e-liquid buying, maybe next year, that's the best route to go IMHO

• Like Like x 1
  6. II_Kosmos_II

II_Kosmos_II Full Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Texas
    Why would they want to ban E Juice? Any sites that you would suggest I order from that are legitimate?

7. meti

meti Full Member Verified Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Brescia, Italy
    If you buy e-liquid you don't buy cigarettes, italian government relies on tobacco tax for a lot of its income, so our politician can afford more car/boat/whores... sorry I'm going OT...
    Sigaretta Elettronica - Svapo Web
    Super Svapo Store
    it's where I usually order liquids, they are both located in Slovenia but delivery in 24 hrs in Italy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.