Juices Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
Chef Scott and I will be working this weekend to get some Kona Mocha and Very Berry ready.. We plan on staying away from making any tobacco flavors for now and will continue to carry 50 ml USA mix as well RY4..

The Very Berry is absolutely fabulous! You sent a 0mg sample in an order I placed and I mixed it 50/50 with 48mg unflavored and it is absolutely one of the best flavors I have ever tasted!

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
Chef Scott and I will be working this weekend to get some Kona Mocha and Very Berry ready.. We plan on staying away from making any Tobacco flavors for now and will continue to carry 50 ml USA mix as well RY4..
So does that mean you won't be carrying 10ml bottles of Dekang?? And when did you have Kona Mocha and very berry?:confused:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
So does that mean you won't be carrying 10ml bottles of Dekang?? And when did you have Kona Mocha and very berry?:confused:

We'll be getting in some dekang stuff still but not sure what yet.. China is off until the 4th so all shipping and shipments in transit have grinded to a halt.

We did a small trial run on Very Berry and Kona Mocha and shipped out a few samples during a one week period, they were never listed on the website though as we were waiting for some feedback...

Hoog

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
So tonight we went to Scott's NC certified kitchen and made:

Very Berry -- Smooth Berry flavor..
Kona Mocha -- Dark, rich, mocha finish..
Cranberry Almond Torte -- Cranberry start, white chocolate finish..
Smooth Ginger -- If you like ginger, then you'll love this.. Good smooth bite.
Cinnabiscus -- Who'd have thought that Hibiscus tasted so awesome..

Hopefully we can get them all ready to go in the next day or two..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread