Juices that don't need steeping or very little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I'm curious if there are any vendors people have ordered from that the juice they get is pretty much 100% yummy the first day they get it. I only know of 2 vendors that are from my experience and that's Velvet Vapors(not all flavors but some are good right out of the gate) and the bottle of JC's Original I got was great also the day I received it.

Any other ones by chance I can take a look at?

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
vapedudes,V4L, apollo have all been fantastic straight out of the mail. but, i live in japan, so typically, all packages end up spending 6-20 days in transit before i see them.

vapedudes offers the all VG option, and im pretty sure V4l has a line of all VG. not too sure about apollo though.
the coconut cream pie and banana cream pie from vapdudes is ridiculous BTW. trying to figure out how to fab up a neck harness and an auto battery so i never have to put them down...haha

Last edited:

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Most Halo juices don't taste any different- to me, after steeping. They are pre-steeped, unless they get really busy and have to send out a particular lot of bottles before their ideal steeping period.

Ah I sadly can't have Halo since it's PG based juice and I'm allergic which sucks lol

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
vapedudes,V4L, apollo have all been fantastic straight out of the mail. but, i live in japan, so typically, all packages end up spending 6-20 days in transit before i see them.

vapedudes offers the all VG option, and im pretty sure V4l has a line of all VG. not too sure about apollo though.
the coconut cream pie and banana cream pie from vapdudes is ridiculous BTW. trying to figure out how to fab up a neck harness and an auto battery so i never have to put them down...haha

If you figure out a rig like that let me know! LOL

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
Tea- based flavors from Alice In Vapeland are great fresh out of the bottle. Their really sweet flavors do mellow after time, but are still tasty when fresh. You can also get whatever mix you want- 100% VG.

im hoping that is the case with dorky stud. need an insulin shot just from smelling it...haha

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
If you haven't tried CupCake City, it is something special. Very complex. Tastes like every aspect of a cupcake- definitely my favorite sweet flavor. Goes well with their Cherry Blossom Tea.

I was very tempted to try that flavor on my last sample and I think I might grab a bottle this time around. And is it just me or does the B&W cookie smell like oreos?

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Definitely does. I'm working on a tank right now. This one does need steeping, though, in my opinion. Ok fresh out of the bottle. Filled a tank, tried it, let it sit for 2 weeks. Tried it again tonight and it tastes like it smells- fantastic. Like a big black and white cookie from a bakery in NYC. Rich chocolate complimented with vanilla fondant on a sweet base.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
This (Redbeard's Cherry Bomb [PV-CUSTOM-RBCB] - $3.95 : PirateVapor.com, Denver, Colorado :: Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Custom E Liquid and E-Juice) was AMAZING right out of the mailbox. Chai Latte [PV-CUSTOM-CHIL] - $3.95 : PirateVapor.com, Denver, Colorado :: Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Custom E Liquid and E-Juice was also very good, but their peppermint patty needs steeping for sure.

ETA: Just noticed that they don't offer custom PG/VG blends. However, it couldn't hurt to email them or ask in their vendor thread if there are flavors you're interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread