Juicy Vapor...is it vendor for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try sweet-vapes, vixen*vapor (remove the *), or freedomsmokeusa. I'm not a huge fan of juicyvapor but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't like them. I love sweet juice and theirs just didn't do anything for me.
Vixen does not shipp outside n. America......Fsusa was bad for me.......too weak and inaccurate....

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I'm about to try a ton of flavors in 3ml from juicy vapor, and hoping they're nice and yummy, esp in the VG formula. Some vendors make great pg/vg blends, but their all vg juices.... NOT good. So crossing fingers!

BTW, if you like sweet fantastic fruits and dessert vapes, My #1 (tried i think 14 of her flavors, and 13 of em I'd LOVE to have on hand in carto all the time.....THATS how awesome they are!) vendor of all time... I adore VirginVapor. Annette is queen mixologist, and what I love is that she uses 100% organic flavors. So things that I love very sweet, like blueberry cheesecake or Vanilla Blackberry Swirl... if they were made that strong with artificial flavors, I'd TASTE that weird chemically funk that you get with some vendors, just cause I order Xtra flavor and they are so strong. But because they're organic, its just natural deliciousness. I even like exhaling thru nose sometimes since you dont get that weird chemical smell/burn. Plus, never tried one single other vendor whose dessert flavors are so DEAD ON ACCURATE. Seriously, tastes like you melted the dessert and stuck it in a pv. Just for giggles, I'll share something totally silly. My first month on her juices exclusively... I lost 7lbs! rofl Not trying, its just I was vaping so many awesome desserts that I wasn't craving real life ones! ;) My tastebuds (and my jeans size! lol) LOVE Virgin Vapor. ;)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Good for you! I hope you LOVE em. She's got a ton of fans who found her juices and now won't vape anything else! ;)

And of course the day AFTER I placed order for bunch of samples from Juicy Vapor...they announce a 15% off sale! lol I have the worst luck with catching sales, I swear! ;)

Crossing fingers that Annette's juices at Virgin Vapor are perfect for you! I'm sure its hard with a bunch of vendors not shipping outside US. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread