Juicy Vapor opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
I have had a chance again recently to try some new concoctions from Juicy Vapor and this time I thought I'd write it up. Anthony again graced us with his presence at the Dayton Vapor Meet hosted by those chaps from Vaporcast. The last time I saw him, I bought him out completely of a test flavor he called "Soggy Cereal" but I swear to all that is holy, tasted just like Honey Nut Cheerios. Soooo good.

This time I tried several IDK what you would call it, but I call it a Ghostbusters themed juice-a-thon. Now I remember the names of two, Ecto-Plasma and River of Slime but I'm blanking on the third, and I'm not sure what is available for purchase so go bug him about that :) I have a sample at home so once I arrive back at the abode I will update this post with the name. I don't pretend my opinions mean jack, as I hate 95% of what I try and am one of the pickiest vapers out there which you all who know me can attest to (Which out of 40,000+ on here, statistically not one of you know me lol) So with that disclaimer in mind here we go.

River of Slime: Okay I will admit I will choose a fruity vape over someone's nasty Flavourarts tobacco blend. This had such a unique taste I couldn't even pull out one of the ingredients when I tasted it. Maybe some berry in there. It was very light, slightly sweet vape with a great flavor in the backend. The mix worked very well and I am impressed nothing got muddled in or some other weird flavor came out which is usually the result when someone attempts a "kamikaze" type of juice. Not knowing about PG/VG mix, or nic level, I was satisfied with the vapor and TH and this coming from a 100% VG vaper. The flavor is really what sets this one apart from the grab bag of standard flavors you see on every e-liquid seller's site.

Ecto Plasma: I've seen this referred to by some in chat as just a lemon lime mix. I have to disagree somewhat because that is not all of what I got out of it. This is not Sprite or 7-up, it is actually a mix of something else in there that mutes the overpowering lemon taste you usually associate with any lemonade flavor etc. and makes an interesting and very tasty vape. The front and backend are identical in flavor and intensity, and it is also a very light vape that has great fruity and slightly sweet flavor, but not so sweet as to be sickly. This as well as the River of Slime immediately left the atty and did not stick to it in any way (unlike say, french toast or a waffle) but don't mistake that as weak flavor. Robust and light is a hard combo to hit correctly IMHO.

Edit: Well apparently the 3rd juice isn't available anyhow so no review...you'll have to be satisfied with two ;)

Overall I have been very impressed with what Juicy Vapor has given me the chance to try out, and they have quickly moved into the category of vendors I will actually purchase juice from. I am a primarily DiY'er that does not purchase from online vendors at all, except in these rare cases. Thanks to Anthony for coming out to Dayton and bringing the samples out. I look forward to trying more concoctions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread