Juicy Vapor Reviews. TigersBlood and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
Tigers Blood. I dont get it. It tastes weird. Not good to me. Yuck

Fresh Strawberry. Has almost no flavor at all and what little flavor there is isn't good.

Strawberry's and cream is also disappointing to say the least. Little to no flavor. Boooooo

Vampires Elixir. Same thing little to no flavor and weird. Boooo

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I sampled several of JV's juices at Vapefest with the co-owner. The only one that I tried that you tried also was the Tiger's Blood. It was an interesting juice and I could certainly see a lot of people liking it a lot.

His Wake-n-Vape is a neat tobacco/breakfast sort of juice which I bought a sample of. Ecto Plasm is pretty cool stuff, not quite my thing but I could certainly see a lot of people loving it (in fact, I know a lot do). He also slipped me a free sample of his German Chocolate Cake which is pretty outstanding.

One thing I would not use to describe any of his juices that I have tried is "lacking in flavor." You may want to re-sample some of those in a few days with a fresh palate and see if you don't get more out of them. Following Tiger's Blood with any fruit vape is likely going to result in the fruit vape seeming underpowered.

tami

Mar 10, 2011
usa
I got my order from Juicy Vapor, and it is absolutely horrible. All bottles stink really bad!!! I mean they all stink the same, like some kinda of burnt food. I cannot even keep them in the house, I had to put them in the garage, and now all garage smells BAD (from 7 little CLOSED bottles!!). If the bad odor doesn't diminish after 1 week, they all go in the trash. 50 bucks wasted!!! :(

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I got my order from Juicy Vapor, and it is absolutely horrible. All bottles stink really bad!!! I mean they all stink the same, like some kinda of burnt food. I cannot even keep them in the house, I had to put them in the garage, and now all garage smells BAD (from 7 little CLOSED bottles!!). If the bad odor doesn't diminish after 1 week, they all go in the trash. 50 bucks wasted!!! :(

How long did you steep the juice?

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Juicy Vapor and the only one I've been disappointed in was raspberry.
That might have been my fault because I know I forgot to shake the bottle.
Don't vape any mixed to order juice unless you've steeped it for at least a week, even better 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread