• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juicy Vapor Road trip meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niagara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Niagara
Any Ontario or NY vapors want to join together for a road trip meet up at Juicy Vapor store in Buffalo? It is about 10 minutes from Ontario Queenston Lewiston border. Passports needed of coarse for Canadians.

Juicy Vapor have a great lounge with lots of couches and chairs. From there we could head to Anchor bar place where Buffalo wings were invented or for Haystacks at Silo's Lewiston Silo Restaurant famous for Man vs food gaint sandwiches in Lewiston, both a short drive away.

I know Brad the owner would be very happy for the business and welcome some Canadians with open arms !!! Maybe we could drag Phil Busardo over for meet up!

Juicy vapor has a unique set up which allows you to try any of there 800+ flavors on mini atomizers so you know what your getting before you buy them. It has helped me pick winners and losers for my flavor profile and made sure i loved what i bought.

Juicy Vapor, LLC

Niagara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Niagara
Really,,, nobody interested in a short road trip? I talked to Brad and he said he would welcome us with open arms. There lounge is awesome place to chill and vap folks. I find it hard to believe Toronto the 5th largest population center in North America has only one meet held monthly on a Tuesday. For me it is undo-able. I am not up to a 90 minute drive through traffic after a long day for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread