• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JuicyClear Ends Free Juice‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
Sadly JuicyClear has decided to end its promotion for free juice due to some unforeseen issues with the idea.
The email I received today did state that they will honor orders up until tomorrow "if you have already done reviews", and that a 15% coupon "juicyrocks" would be available to use until Monday on orders over $50.00.
I am not sure if the coupon has the same restriction as the promotion that it applies to previous customers or not.

Thanks for running a generous promotion James, was able to see what many other forum members thought of your juice.

All the best,
Wing.

Last edited:

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
WiηgC¤mmαηdεя;3682422 said:
Sadly JuicyClear has decided to end its promotion for free juice due to some unforeseen issues with the idea.
The email I received today did state that they will honor orders up until tomorrow "if you have already done reviews", and that a 15% coupon "juicyrocks" would be available to use until Monday on orders over $50.00.
I am not sure if the coupon has the same restriction as the promotion that it applies to previous customers or not.

Thanks for running a generous promotion James, was able to see what many other forum members thought of your juice.

All the best,
Wing.

Yup it was an Epic fail, and after this has been all said and done, he lost me as a customer and a few others I found out about recently. Looks like James is either in over his head or just doesn't care about customer service or the customers who have supported him.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Yup it was an Epic fail, and after this has been all said and done, he lost me as a customer and a few others I found out about recently. Looks like James is either in over his head or just doesn't care about customer service or the customers who have supported him.

Wow. What did I miss? JC has been my daily vape for the past 5 months.

Had nothing but great dealings with Juicy Clear. A freebie here and there, next day shipping and always quality juice.

Last edited:

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I don't hate James, but reporting bad customer service is somthing that I take to heart. If you are treated like crap from a vendor, people should know about it. It's nice there are people that are getting great customer service there, hope it continues for you guys. I gave up on it. Word of mouth is a powerful thing in retail. It's too bad he couldn't rectify the situation with me and the others I have talked to, to try and fix his mistakes. Ignoring his customers just gets you nowhere. I did nothing wrong, but strongly support him when he first opened shop, and the months following. There are other vendors that have had poor customer service as well that has been reported, and thank goodness for the shout outs on the forum. I know who to stay away from on here and who to give my money to. I really do hope you guys continue with it. There are some great vendors out there, and it's nice this forum allows us to review those vendors and speak out about the problems and issues from them.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Well, it's not like James messed up your order and refused to right a wrong. He just... didn't give you free juice as he said he would. Emphasis on free.

I, on the other hand, received 3 free bottles from him, and have always had immediate responses when emailing him.

"Poor customer service" is a relative term. Without a reference, people expect the worst from posts like that. That's all I'm saying. People should remain specific in their critques.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Well, it's not like James messed up your order and refused to right a wrong. He just... didn't give you free juice as he said he would. Emphasis on free.

I, on the other hand, received 3 free bottles from him, and have always had immediate responses when emailing him.

"Poor customer service" is a relative term. Without a reference, people expect the worst from posts like that. That's all I'm saying. People should remain specific in their critques.

Agreed.

It was wonderful to receive free sample bottles in a past order, a complete surprise. I did not expect this every, or any other time.

I did expect next day Expresspost shipping, and quality juice. I get that every single time.

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
I personally don't like the juices ive allready tried but I can't blame James for me not liking the flavs I can't complain about customer service though except the fact that he ended this free juice thing before I had a chance to getsome but even with the strong apologies I think it's very scamy here a vendor who offered the world then took it away and you can't blame the flood on the forums cause that was resolved in the first half hour and there was a dedicated thread for it , this is prime example of quick advertising then removal of promised payment for said advertising , I am in pentiction for a week so couldn't order but still did reviews now I'm sol o well not to be a .... but stop being greedy and sell 10 ml I wanna try more but I haven't like one of the 5 30 ml I had to by to try

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan

Oh no, there is much much more to the poor customer experience I have posted about. Refusing an order is EXACTLY what he has done to me, and some other ECF'rs. To make myself very clear here, and I do have a paper (email) trail still both in my email inbox as well as on ECF. I tried everyway I knew to get a hold of James to get the CFF, because he just emailed me to inform me he was closing shop a few months ago. He had posted through the ECF PM to several people what he had, and to get in on it and let HIM KNOW PERSONALLY what you wanted and he would get back to you. I go NOTHING of a response. I had to go looking for it from Canadians and buy it used, and I did end up getting the CFF from 2 sources, VAPOURGUY and KBUT655 also offered me a bottle for free. But with the promotion, and the support I had given him, it was just rubbing an old wound already there from trying to buy some of his juices before he closed. Because I again contacted him regarding the juices I wanted to try, the reviews I did, as well as sending me the free bottles to review on top of it all. I GOT NO RESPONSE. Since you guys keep thinking this type of behavior is ok, from a vendor, and continuely try to sweep under the rug, my experience with JC, I will keep adding to the long line of irreversable bad customer service horror stories about JC. I am brave enough to post out loud on here, but the others that have PM'd me obviously don't feel like coming forth on a public forum such as this in fear of not being taken seriously. I do have the proof as I said in paper (email) trail of this horrible customer service or should I say lack thereof, and hearing from others just solidifies the fact that he does this to others as well and continually sweeps things under the rug. He obviously doesnn't want/need my buisness, and that is fine, but I did realize how badly I wasted my time on this vendor and my money. As I said, continue to support who you think you can live with and give your money to. JC is not one of them for me. There are just way too many vendors to pick and choose from these days, that crappy customer service won't be tolerated by me or anyone. We can just move on to better service and product. We are growing in Canada! James name is out there now, and he screwed up. He can't deny that. But you all that have had these wonderful experiences, I am just so very glad you have and HOPE it continues for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread