JuicyLiquid Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
I put this in the DIY area, cause this is a DIY flavor commentary, instead of a liquid review. To the moderators, you may want to start a separate 'flavor' section in the review area, with it's growing popularity. Also, bear with me, I'm not a reviewer, but here's my take.

As most of you probably know, JuicyLiquid has recently started selling their flavors separately. I ordered AImaretto, Banana Nutbread, Orange Cream and Caramel Crisp. Everybody raves about the last two, but I haven't gotten to them, cause I can't get off of the first 2!!! They're $4 for a 5.5ml bottle, which is the amount to mix a really strong 30ml batch of juice. You probably won't need the entire bottle. BTW, I have no connection at all with them...I've just been struggling to find something I absolutely loved and I did. After initial drop taste tests, I mixed small (6ml) 12 mg batches of PG. Both mixes were with 1ml flavor, 5ml pg mix (i.e. ~17% flavor) and they were taste strong...which is saying something since I'm still smoking some analogs.

Amaretto - completely clear (no color). Sweet, but not heavy. Tastes just like amaretto on the inhale and exhale. No weird aftertaste. Mixed a little weaker, it would make a great all day vape. I got so hooked on this, that I didn't even want to try anything else (but I did...see below). I will order it again.

Banana Nutbread - OMG!!! Light tan color. Sweet, heavier than the amaretto, but not candy heavy. Tastes exactly like banana nutbread. VERY STRONG. When I open up my package, I could smell it, but there was no leakage (may have been some on the outside of the bottle). When you vape this, there is a detectable scent, but it smells like you've been doing fresh baking wherever you are. I took empty 510 carts into work to let the guys try this. The ones who were hard core tobacco flavor guys merely commented that it tasted exactly like nutbread. The others were drooling and absolutely loved it. This is going to be a main vape for me.

Everyone commented on the amount of vapor...they thought I'd mixed it with VG... then again, they WERE trial vaping off my 510 instead of their wimpy Janty Sticks :lol: (I can say that since I have one too). I'm going to do a mix with VG tonite and probably leave the ratio close to the same since VG has a tendency to dampen flavor. If you're doing PG, you can definitely get by with a lighter blend. Bottom line, for my taste, they were my 2 favorite flavors that I've tried.
-Kathy

lorraineg57

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Outside Pgh, PA
I put this in the DIY area, cause this is a DIY flavor commentary, instead of a liquid review. To the moderators, you may want to start a separate 'flavor' section in the review area, with it's growing popularity. Also, bear with me, I'm not a reviewer, but here's my take.

As most of you probably know, JuicyLiquid has recently started selling their flavors separately. I ordered AImaretto, Banana Nutbread, Orange Cream and Caramel Crisp. Everybody raves about the last two, but I haven't gotten to them, cause I can't get off of the first 2!!! They're $4 for a 5.5ml bottle, which is the amount to mix a really strong 30ml batch of juice. You probably won't need the entire bottle. BTW, I have no connection at all with them...I've just been struggling to find something I absolutely loved and I did. After initial drop taste tests, I mixed small (6ml) 12 mg batches of PG. Both mixes were with 1ml flavor, 5ml pg mix (i.e. ~17% flavor) and they were taste strong...which is saying something since I'm still smoking some analogs.

Amaretto - completely clear (no color). Sweet, but not heavy. Tastes just like amaretto on the inhale and exhale. No weird aftertaste. Mixed a little weaker, it would make a great all day vape. I got so hooked on this, that I didn't even want to try anything else (but I did...see below). I will order it again.

Banana Nutbread - OMG!!! Light tan color. Sweet, heavier than the amaretto, but not candy heavy. Tastes exactly like banana nutbread. VERY STRONG. When I open up my package, I could smell it, but there was no leakage (may have been some on the outside of the bottle). When you vape this, there is a detectable scent, but it smells like you've been doing fresh baking wherever you are. I took empty 510 carts into work to let the guys try this. The ones who were hard core tobacco flavor guys merely commented that it tasted exactly like nutbread. The others were drooling and absolutely loved it. This is going to be a main vape for me.

Everyone commented on the amount of vapor...they thought I'd mixed it with VG... then again, they WERE trial vaping off my 510 instead of their wimpy Janty Sticks :lol: (I can say that since I have one too). I'm going to do a mix with VG tonite and probably leave the ratio close to the same since VG has a tendency to dampen flavor. If you're doing PG, you can definitely get by with a lighter blend. Bottom line, for my taste, they were my 2 favorite flavors that I've tried.
-Kathy

Wow...thanks for the FYI, I'm buying unflavored juice and using LorAnn's but this might be a better option.

Please post back any reviews on other flavors. :) I've got to put a 510 on my list too....hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread