Jules' Surprise packs

Do you want the Jules' Surprise packs back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I have 3 extra 901 to 808 adapters around if anyone needs them. Also, can I have a pack, too? You don't even need to throw in any of the famous BBB (thanks sensay!:))! and may I say, :p !!! :laugh:

Thanks, Jules, I've been actually really down the last couple days around here, we need this.........never mind the pack, I'm just happy to see the spirit!:)

Last edited:

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
Hey that sounds fun !

And I just got my 1st 808 today whhhheeee !!

A little dizzy here ...it is so much harder to pull on than my 401 ?

ooops
i just noticed where i was/am , came in thru the new post list....
sorry if I should 've been a member to post in here

meh, if the board was how it was or at 100% since the upgrade, u probably wouldn't have been able to post here. but it gave you more incentive to take a peek into PIF. maybe it might be worth u'r while to explore PIF a little more, who knows you might like the idea and join ;)

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
If you get an 808 pack I'll toss in an adapter for you. I have a few laying around here somewhere.
Aww, thank you. That would be very sweet of you. I'm so glad to see that you are back in the spirit. Everyone talks about what a great lady you are (not just for giving stuff, but just how awesome you are) and I was bummed that I missed out on getting to know you. I hope I get a chance now. Welcome back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread