Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
A beautiful wolf ran up to me and howled. She knocked me down and licked my face then ran into the woods after the wolf pups.
OH well I figured I better get used to this as part of my life now. I sat on a log and vaped, watching the full moon and waiting for dawn and my family.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
With 12 Giant Wolf pups with the names of Dwarfs and an unusual wife not to mention the Terminator things here at the castle seemed to be just right.

After all where could we all live with all that has happened as perfectly as we are here. I think I'll ask the Princess if we could stay here.

The pups have the forest to run in and grow freely and I can find something where or in some way I can to contribute to the family. I refuse to be a cleaner of Camber Pots! But maybe a Harbor Master Fisherman. Yea that's it I can be the Harbor Master and bring home a supply of fish every day. Maybe she'll go for it after all it is her home.....

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wondered if I was gonna catch a mermaid. "The princess can't get jealous after all,, she has the Terminator," I mused.

Glad that all was right with the world, I hopped into my boat, baiting it with a bit of beef jerky. It didn't seem right to use chum to catch a mermaid, they aren't eaters of their own relatives after all. As I--

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
screamed and threw it in the air. Laughter broke out behind me and I turned to see the princess and kids all looking like people, although slightly hairy people. "If you're hoping to catch a mermaid give up. They all moved away. Let's go to the castle. The family wants to......

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Have a big celebration dance because the puppies were finally on to solid food (they found a non humanoid racoon and just polished it off, bones and all). The princess informed me that it was going to be a Grand Ball, and that the terminator and I were going to be competing with shoes.

I thought, "Puppy princess, do you EVEN need shoes, I mean come on really," but I said nothing and headed back to the castle, thinking about women and their shoe buying habit, and also about where I might be able to find appropriate shoes.

Next--

• Love
Reactions: Anise

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
YEA!!!
bb574cac2ba548dc2a40bd787038bbab[1].gif
@Anise
Thank you to @dawnmarie and the DIY FlavorShack

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I've gotten my order and I'm going to mix up some juice tomorrow. Because of postal problems it took a bit longer than usual to get my prize and get started. Then I had to have it shipped to my sister to avoid any more postal issues and since I can't drive it took a couple of weeks till I could get it. It's finally in my hands and I'm anxious to try making my own liquid!
I wanted to thank @dawnmarie for going above and beyond to make sure I got my prize. I really appreciate everything you did! I won't forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread