Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
What's with all the hangdude love?

Just because I am personal friends with Random.org...

I think some of us clearly remember the GG contest you won by going back to edit your early answer after the photo identity was announced. They should call the no edit rule, the thehangdude rule.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much guys that all of you were part of GG contest. I will try to remember every month to do the GG contest and if I forget it (the most possible lol), please remind it to me. I love contests and I wish I could be a part of it.

congrats to Az! You are a lucky person buddy. I hope that you enjoy your Penelope as much as all people around. Be well:)

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson
Thank you very much guys that all of you were part of GG contest. I will try to remember every month to do the GG contest and if I forget it (the most possible lol), please remind it to me. I love contests and I wish I could be a part of it.

congrats to Az! You are a lucky person buddy. I hope that you enjoy your Penelope as much as all people around. Be well:)

Thank again Imeo and I'm very happy to be part of the GG club.. :D

Thanks for all the Congrads as well. Very fun contest and it was great look at all the guesses..

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

thank YOU, imeo! it was fun!

but i still think any previous winners should be excluded if you do it again! ;) i'm happy for all the winners but if one of them should win a second time i might have to team up with ripple and hunt them down! :lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

NO - THANK YOU "Imeo" - For the Contest & Your Generousity . . . . :D

I really "like" your contest and the fun of still trying to figure out who is behind your "MAD BRAIN" ! ! ! :shock: (No - I know it is not and can't be "ISBN" ;) ) What You do to "Morf" these photos is amazing and just a little overboard sometimes . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Thankfully you give a clue every now and again :) )

BIG - CONGRATULATIONS to "AzIrish" . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure tibur. BuGG was the man that won 3 times in a row so we desided that the previous winner cant play on the next contest. He has to play again of course but on the next of the next
thank YOU, imeo! it was fun!

but i still think any previous winners should be excluded if you do it again! ;) i'm happy for all the winners but if one of them should win a second time i might have to team up with ripple and hunt them down! :lol:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
sure tibur. BuGG was the man that won 3 times in a row so we desided that the previous winner cant play on the next contest. He has to play again of course but on the next of the next

OMG!!!!! is he still alive??????? :D

i really think winning in gg once should be more than enough for anybody! ;)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Wow, Winston Churchill - I NEVER would have gotten that! I guess I have been praying too much lately (J/K as there is no such thing as too much praying) because it sure looked a lot like Jesus to my old eyes.

I still think we ought to make it Valdimir Putin just one time so Ripple will get in on the drawing anyway! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread