Jumponthevape - New Promotions Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPECIAL PROMOTION - PACHAMAMA only £8.99 per 50ML

PACHA MAMA.... From the makers of Charlie’s Chalk Dust comes a line designed specifically for fruit lovers.

Charlie’s Chalk Dust is well known for their Creamy dessert flavours but now you're in for a treat with these fruity tropical blends. Pacha Mama is perfect for your everyday vaping needs,

These unique flavours are for those who want to explore and experience the exotic taste. Each E-Liquid has three fruits mixed into one, these E-Liquids offer distinctive aromas, each with their own quirky twist.

• Blood Orange, Banana, Gooseberry
  • Fuji Apple, Strawberry, Nectarine
  • Huckleberry, Pear, Acai
  • Mango, Pitaya, Pineapple
  • Passion Fruit, Raspberry, Yuzu
  • Peach, Papaya, Coconut Cream
  • Strawberry, Guava, Jackfruit
  • The Mint Leaf, Honeydew, Berry, Kiwi

We are running a sale on Pachamama 50ml E Liquid until June 12th 2020. You can purchase a bottle of Pachamama for £8.99 for 50ML.

Visit: PACHAMAMA

(While stocks last)

upload_2020-5-29_14-38-56-png.219274

We have launched a new brand on the website today, by the name of YeTi E Liquid

This range adds an amazing ice kick to every flavour, and is especially good for you coolant lovers out there.

Aaron JOTV

Unregistered Supplier
Finding Your Perfect E Liquid Flavour

What should you choose?
Finding your perfect E Liquid flavour isn’t always easy. Many people looking to quit smoking are often intimidated and overwhelmed when trying to find a flavour they think they will like. What’s even worse is when you think a product looks nice, ordering it and waiting a couple of days on delivery and then finding out it tastes terrible. Don’t always judge a book by it’s cover.

There is no simple answer to ‘What’s the best E Liquid’ as everyone's taste buds and preferences are different. We’ll leave it down to you to decide which is best as you explore the endless selection of flavours available to you.

Most people looking to quit smoking think that they should get either a Tobacco E Liquid flavour or a Menthol E Liquid flavour. Though this may work for some people it won’t work for all as you’ll always be comparing it to the taste of a cigarette. This can lead to people giving up and going back to smoking.

We recommend looking around for different flavour types and seeing what works for you. Which is why we want to discuss the popular ones with you. The main groups are Fruity, Desserts, Tobacco, Candy, Menthol

Fruity E Liquid Flavours

Fruity flavours are the most popular types, because you can get pretty much get any fruit flavour you desire. Not only can you get single fruit flavoured E Liquid but also multiple flavours mixed in perfectly together.

Pachamama is famous for their fruity flavours, one of their flavours includes Mint Leaf, Honeydew, Berry and kiwi. All their flavours have multiple fruits blended perfectly together.

There are thousands of different combinations. You may even hate eating Kiwis, however an E Liquid which contains Kiwi Flavourings could actually be your favourite flavour. Flavour concentrates are also used to enhance another flavour. So our advice would be to not say no and take a chance, you may end up finding your all day vape.

Dessert E Liquid Flavours

How often do you turn down a dessert when you go out for a meal? Not often I suppose, it’s the same with E Liquid, it’s very difficult to say no to some of your favourite desserts.

You will be amazed at how accurate they can be, Apple Pie, Lemon tart, Tiramisu, the list is endless. You will also find that one companies version of Lemon meringue pie could be completely different from another brands version. Always feel free to try different companies out.

The next time you pick up a Dessert E Liquid you should close your eyes, imagine a plate of the same Dessert and see if it truly does compare.

Tobacco E Liquid Flavours

You would be surprised at how many different types of Tobacco flavours are on the market. The most popular Tobacco E Liquid has to be the famous RY4 which consists of tobacco, caramel and nuts. Others may prefer to stick to a dry tobacco or a sweet virginia.

Some manufacturers such as Tobacco .......s have gone the extra step to create some amazing flavours which mixes tobacco with, bourbon, whisky, nuts, coffee, mint and even a meaty flavour.

As we’ve said before Tobacco E Liquids are very popular for people wanting to quit smoking as most people still want the taste of tobacco in their mouth.

Menthol E Liquid Flavours

Menthol Flavoured E Liquids are very popular among vapers because of it’s cooling properties. It is widely used in food and medicine so why shouldn't it be used in E Liquids?

It is the cooling agent in the menthol which has made these flavours popular. Other than Tobacco flavoured E Liquid Menthol is the next most purchased Flavour category among new vapers who are quitting smoking.

Most people think that Menthol E Liquids is your bog standard, Menthol, Spearmint or peppermint..Oh how wrong they are. It is often used in many Fruit E Liquid flavours as well as Candy E Liquid flavours. Menthol actually works well to break down and soften the taste of stronger flavours such as citrus fruits. If done correctly you can get a pleasant cool aftertaste to E Liquids.

With the new ban of menthol cigarettes which has come into play since 20th May 2020, we’re sure there will be an influx of people wanting to quit smoking and use vaping menthol E Liquid as an alternative. You can read our blog on the Menthol Ban here

Candy E Liquid Flavours

I don’t think it matters how old you are, everyone likes sweets and candy. Whether it’s Skittles, lemon sherbet, humbugs or Fruit salads, we will never stop liking it.

We have kept the category of Candy separate from Desserts as a chocolate cake E Liquid is too different to a fruity Jaw breaker E Liquid.

Candy E Liquids are great for taking a trip down memory lane, taking your first inhale on a fleshly cottoned coil with Candy Kings Sour Worms E Liquid will give you an amazing nostalgic feeling.

Candy E Liquid is very popular in the vaping world, it’s very difficult to not buy everything you see. Browsing through the candy category on any site reminds you of being a kid and wanting everything from the pick & mix aisle.

One of our most popular ones are from Double drip with their fruity sherbets range.

At Jumponthevape we do our best to bring you amazing E Liquids at affordable prices. After placing an order you will receive an email from Trust Pilot asking for a review, this helps us grow and also gives you the ability to leave fantastic feedback for any of the flavours you’ve tried.

If there is any of your favourite flavours that you haven’t seen on our site, please feel free to drop us a message at support@jumponthevape.com and we will see what we can do for you.

Aaron JOTV

Unregistered Supplier
Review Date:

Tobacco .......s Shortfill Range
Jumponthevape have very kindly sent a selection of the Tobacco ....... range of shortfills for us to take a look at. These are made by Flavourmonks from Belgium, a company who pride themselves on their authentic, natural tasting flavours and blends.

They are all 60ml shortfills (50ml of juice and space for a 10ml nic shot), and are all 50/50 pg/vg, so are definitely aimed more at flavour hounds rather than cloudchasers. That’s not to say the clouds are lacking by any means, there is plenty there, but these are really all about the taste.

I’m not usually a fan of tobacco flavours as I’ve not had many great experiences with them. I have had a few exceptional ones, but over all I have found they often range from stale pub ashtray to old damp socks! But I had high hopes that these may be ones to add to my short list of good tobaccos after reading about the company and their ethos. I was not disappointed.

No. 37 Original
NO. 37 Original is a generic tobacco leaf type flavor with sweet, toasted caramel and burnt sugar notes. A versatile tobacco flavor”

Well there is the first surprise! It actually tastes like the description which is very rare indeed. It is a very satisfying, fresh, high quality tobacco. Pleasantly smooth, the caramel and burnt sugar notes add to the quality and enhance things beautifully making this very easy to vape. There is a nice subtle kick to the throat hit which just adds to the authentic taste. What a great start!

No. 33 Light
NO. 33 Light is a nutty, light tobacco flavour with hints of caramel and toasted notes. Medium bodied with a balanced flavor”

Again, the description is spot on. Although this is called light, the flavour is more defined with the sweet notes being stronger in the blend and the toasted flavour bringing more depth to the juice. I preferred it to the original as it is a little more complex and, for me, this made it a more satisfying vape. Smooth and tasty, this could easily be a ADV for me.

No 9 Bourbon
NO. 09 Bourbon is a sweet, nutty, slightly smoky tobacco with caramel and rich, creamy bourbon notes. Medium bodied, smooth character flavor”

This one was a little disappointing compared to the previous two. I have enjoyed tobacco bourbon flavours before and find it is a combination that works well so I was looking forward to seeing what this range had to offer. Sadly, the bourbon wasn’t really strong enough to cut through so it ended up being a good tobacco with a hint of something that if I hadn’t read the name, I wouldn’t have been able to put my finger on. A bit of a shame really as the rest of the range manages to get the flavour balances just right but this one just misses the mark. It is still a good juice but didn’t blow me away.

No.11 Dark Honey
NO. 11 Dark Honey is a mix of a Kentucky Burley tobacco flavor, full bodied with lots of character, with a sweet, rich dark honey flavor.”

I wasn’t too sure what to expect with this one as I wouldn’t really put honey as a flavour that would go well with tobacco but it was surprisingly good. The balance of the honey is perfect, you get the rich sweetness without it taking over, and it is definitely honey rather than a syrup or generic sweetness. It is quite rich and it really compliments the darker tobacco base. It is not one I would have chosen but I’m really glad it was in the pack as it took me far out of my comfort zone and introduced me to something I would easily have missed.

No.29 Coffee
NO. 29 Coffee is a smooth, dark, roasted coffee beans with a creamy, sweet, caramel and whiskey notes added to this tobacco flavour. NO. 29 Coffee is full bodied and very aromatic”

Back on more familiar turf here, I know where I am with coffee! But again, it’s a flavour which many juices get horribly wrong, and bad coffee juice is just plain gross. No need to worry here though as this is delicious. We have a great independent coffee shop in my town and he makes the perfect caramel latte with top quality beans and a gift of being a master barista, and this liquid tastes almost exactly the same with the coffee being bold but with a perfect mix of creamy sweetness. The coffee is the flavour that comes through first, followed up with the fresh tobacco and a perfect throat hit with counteracts the sweet sugar and keeps it all in check.

No.21 Mint
NO. 21 Mint is a perfectly balanced medium-strong minty flavor for a refreshing throat-hit. Full bodied with a rich character flavor”

I used to love a menthol ciggie back in the day so I was looking forward to this one the most when I opened the package. I was quite surprised then when I took my first vape and found that it wasn’t menthol but actual mint, so no harsh freshness but a really tasty sweet minty flavour. I find my tastebuds adjust very quickly to mint and it almost loses its flavour but this one didn’t and I put that down to it being a sweet variety rather than a fresh one. It works really well and is very moreish. Yet another potential ADV for me.

Final thoughts
As I already said, I’m not usually a fan of tobacco juices and I have to admit that I wasn’t really looking forward to doing this review. But sometimes a range comes along which surprises you and this range from Tobacco .......s certainly did that. These are high quality flavours which have clearly been made with care and attention with a big emphasis on authenticity. The other big surprise was how well my coils coped. Normally tobaccos are coil killers but I have managed to get quite a few tank refills in before having to rework things. These are very clean, even the coffee lasted well which is pretty amazing. If you like tobaccos but haven’t tried this range yet, you definitely need to give them a go.

Many thanks again to Jumponthevape Online Vape Shop for sending these over. These were well packaged and I love the red, shiny padded envelope (simple things please simple minds!). They stock a really great selection of top quality eliquids at some pretty fantastic prices so even if you don’t fancy this range, it’s definitely worth taking a look at what else they have to offer. After all who doesn’t like top quality juice at bargain prices!

Last edited:

Aaron JOTV

Unregistered Supplier
The Benefits of Vaping

If you’re a smoker that’s looking to quit, you may have heard of vaping and wondered if that is the best option for you. While vaping has become increasingly popular over the last few years, many people don’t really know what vaping is, how it works or the benefits of vaping, especially when compared to smoking traditional tobacco cigarettes.

Vaping is when you smoke an electronic cigarette, also called an e-cigarette or e-cig. But what is an electronic cigarette? It’s not a high tech version of a tobacco cigarette, which is a common misconception. E-cigarettes produce vapor from the liquid inside that, if you want, contains nicotine. It is a healthier, smoke-free way to deliver nicotine making it a great way to transition away from traditional cigarettes if you’re looking to quit smoking.

Is vaping better for you than smoking?
By far, one of the most important and talked about benefits of vaping is that it’s better for your health than smoking. There have been plenty of studies that prove this as well as first-hand accounts of people who feel better when they switch to vaping from smoking.

For example, according to an article published in New Scientist “Those who ditched cigarettes and vaped instead saw their blood vessel function increase by around 1.5 percentage points within four weeks compared with those who continued smoking.” That same article continues to explain that for every 1% in improvement in vascular health, you lower your risk of cardiovascular events by 13%.

Additionally, although you might have heard some negative opinions on vaping in the news lately, Public Health England has reported that Vaping is still 95% less harmful than smoking.

So if your health is important to you and you find that you’re ready to quit smoking, then vaping might be the best way to gently transition yourself and your body away from traditional tobacco cigarettes.

Vaping is affordable

When you switch to vaping from tobacco products, you should see a clear difference in the amount of money you are spending on a regular basis. Traditional tobacco products are expensive, partly due to being heavily taxed, so if you are a heavy smoker that cost truly adds up and can easily become a financial burden.

While electronic vaping does have a slightly higher initial investment because you will have to purchase vape pens and other accessories, these initial purchases last a long time as long as you purchase quality items and take care of them. Once you’ve purchased these items the ongoing cost will easily be less than half when compared to the cost of smoking cigarettes heavily.

Vaping doesn’t smell bad
One of the biggest deterrents of smoking tobacco products is the smell. It’s hard not to constantly smell like an ashtray when you’re smoking many cigarettes on a daily basis. Because the smell of tobacco smoke is very strong and tends to linger, it can be a bother not only to you, but probably more noticeably the people around you who aren’t smokers.

When you vape, you are inhaling a vapor and there is no smoke involved so when you switch to vaping you can ditch the smoker smell. While vaping you may give off a light scent of the E Liquid you’re using, however, the smell is not harsh or bad like tobacco smoke and it doesn’t linger. When you switch to vaping you can ditch the smell and be sure that the non-smokers in your life will thank you.

E Liquid is available in Menthol
If you’ve been a menthol cigarette smoker and you’re struggling with the ban of menthol cigarettes across the UK, then you might be excited to find out that Menthol E Liquid is still available for vaping.

Rather than switching over to smoking traditional cigarettes, you can take a step toward much better health by switching to vaping with Menthol E Liquid. You can get the same flavor and feel of menthol, but without the harmful effects of tobacco.

There are many flavours of E Liquid
No matter what your taste is, there is likely an E Liquid flavour available that will satisfy you. One of the most enticing aspects of vaping is the wide range of flavors available. Whether you’re a menthol lover or you prefer something fruity, you can continue to try different favors until you find your favorite.

Unsure if there’s an E Liquid flavor out there for you? There are tobacco flavours for those who love traditional tobacco, there are milkshake flavors and there are tons of fruit flavors. We also have a post about Finding Your Perfect E Liquid Flavor if you need a bit of guidance.

Control of nicotine intake
A major benefit of vaping is that you have a lot of control over your nicotine intake. With traditional cigarettes, you smoke a cigarette possibly knowing how much nicotine is in it, but not being able to actually control the amount of nicotine.

However, when vaping you can control your nicotine intake because different E Liquids contain different amounts of nicotine. Since you’re able to personalize the amount of nicotine that you’re inhaling, you can choose to lower your nicotine intake if that’s something that you want to do.

If you want to quit smoking completely and get to the point where you don’t need or want any nicotine, you can slowly taper down the amount of nicotine that you vape until you’re vaping 0 nicotine E Liquids. It’s a gentle and satisfying way to quit smoking without any withdrawal symptoms.

Vaping is socially accepted
Because of its increasing popularity, and the fact that there is no smell to irritate the people around you, vaping has become socially acceptable in most places. Most people will not be bothered by you vaping near them because they won’t be inhaling tobacco smoke and any smell will generally be a pleasant smell depending on the E Liquid you have.

In addition, you won’t be subjecting the people around you to the health hazards of secondhand smoke. Vaping gives of far fewer chemicals so you’re not putting the people that you’re around at risk by vaping.

In the end, there are many benefits to vaping as stated above, especially when you compare vaping to smoking tobacco. Vaping is across the board a more acceptable method for nicotine intake when you consider health, social acceptance, and budget.

Aaron JOTV

Unregistered Supplier
Quick Update from Jumponthevape.com

We have set a new price for Candy King now at £11.99 for 100ML. In addition to the price reduction on Candy King, we have expanded the range!

Candy King E Liquid

Flavours now available at Jumponthevape:

Candy King Sour Worms
Candy King Belts Strawberry
Candy King Batch
Candy King Batch On Ice
Candy King Swedish
Candy King Hard Apple

A well known e-liquid range that we are proud to be offering. We will be adding more flavours from their range shortly. Due to high demand we are expanding to their full flavour range in the coming week.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread