luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Junjii Juice
Liquid: Peppermint Hot Chocolate 6mg 100VG
Description: Peppermint Hot Chocolate is creamy, loaded with chocolate and with the perfect blend of peppermint. This juice goes perfect with a hot cup of coffee. Take a sip and then a puff, the mint and cream of the juice mixes into an incredible mixture with your cup of joe. Sit back and relax with this winter special while you watch people open gifts, it's truly heart warming.
Setup: Subtank Mini with 1.2 coil on K-Box, 20watts
Thoughts:

Junjii runs various sales throughout ECF. When looking, pull the trigger quick! These sales last daily or for a few hours. I work at a B&M in Ohio in which customers are sometimes PG sensitive. I ordered Junjii because they can make all their liquids at 100VG. What I did not know they were cutting it with distilled water in order to be universally vaped. After emailing them there is now an option for thick VG liquid that all us drippers enjoy. Peppermint Hot Chocolate was generously sent to me as a sample on top of my order.

To begin, I am not a peppermint nor chocolate vaper. Usually peppermint is way too strong and not to the forte of my tastebuds. Chocolate has always been a disaster in liquids. We either have tootsie roll or cocoa powder. There are a handful of times I have actually enjoyed a chocolate vape, literally four times in over four years. When I saw this was sent I was a little bummed. I thought this would be one of the first liquids to make the "community box" at work in which customers put the liquids they do not enjoy for others to freely take.

When I first received Peppermint Hot Chocolate (PHC) I took it into work. Being of the sharing type I let a few people try it. Due to the thinness of the liquid, because of the distilled water, it was a bit harsh for most drippers. However, most agreed it was very good. I thought the same but have let it steep for about a month now. Although PHC is too thin for dripping, due to incredibly fast wicking, the Subtank's 1.2 atomizer is perfect.

On inhale the peppermint is obvious. Unlike most peppermint vapes it is not harsh. I would equate it to the peppermint in an actual coffee/hot chocolate liquid rather than sucking on those red striped candies. In the peppermint-dominant inhale the slightest taste of chocolate is present. The chocolate flavor is elevated on the exhale yet still very mild. Your mind knows it's chocolate but your mouth is not overwhelmed. The chocolate is exactly like the milk chocolate we've come to love in our hot chocolates. Combined together we are given a flavorful yet delicate liquid that is sure to please someone that loves the real thing.

Due to distilled water, the 100VG has less vapor than an uncut version. Also due to this the throat hit is stronger than an uncut version.

Final Thoughts:
Junjii surprised me. Peppermint Hot Chocolate would never be a flavor I would buy without trying first. Instead of a strong peppermint with a tootsie roll/cocoa powder flavor we are treated to a liquid that resembles the actual drink. If you're looking for an actual good chocolate flavor Peppermint Hot Chocolate is definitely one you should check out. 8/10

organic-ejuice-PepperminHotCocoa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread