Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I just found out something cool. For 35 bucks you can turn a sidewinder genny atty into a brand spanking new Z.2 Genny atty. :)

I have 3 sidewinders ....... 2 were original genny device and the third a carto tank SW.

I have always loved the sidewinder and I love genisis vaping but between the steel tank leaving me with no idea how much juice I have and that dam lock ring cutting into my fingers the sidewinder in genny mode never really worked for me.

I've been running all three in either carto tank mode or with kayfun lites on them.

I was actually considering dropping 140 bucks on one or two Z.2 genny attys just to run on my sidewinders.

Then I realized that the actual atty beneath the steel tank and screw on cap looks just like all the other Zen attys.

Sooooo ......... 25 bucks for the new engraved tight fit top cap and an 10 spot on a glass tank and boom !!!!!!!

I did this X 2 and now I have two new z.2 genny attys for any of my z.2 tubes or sidewinders.

I'm as happy as a pig in poop. I feel like I just got 280 bucks worth of gear for 70 bucks. Really my Zen Sidewinder attys were not getting used and probably never used again without this upgrade.

So if any of you have sidewinders you not in love with or don't use at all for just 35 bucks sent off to ENS you can be riding again with the latest and greatest ..... And you can see your juice level to boot.

Thanks again ENS for a great fast transaction ..... I love ordering from you guys. In fact every order from you (5 or 6) has arrived one day before the estimated postal arrival date. How cool is that.

Sorry no pics yet ..... but I now have four Z.2 mods and five Z.2 toppers ..... seven if you count the two kayfuns that never leave my Z.2 - 510 top caps. Vaping life has never been sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread